#Imagine Liam -Your First Time- Dirty

You and Liam are cuddled up together on you guys’ bed, watching his favourite movie, Toy Story of course. He would quote his favourite lines in the movie along with the toys and you thought it was kinda cute. He said something with Buzz Lightyear and you started to laugh at him.

“What?” he says looking down at you.

“You’re just too cute” you say giggling, and he leans down and kisses your forehead.

You then push yourself up a little and kiss him back, but on the lips. The kiss starts to get a little heated and you sit up, running your fingers through his hair.

But he pulls away.

“What are you doing?”

“Well I was kissing you.” you say flatly

“Oh, right.” He says, lightening up a little.

“Liam, you don’t have to worry about me.” you say looking into his eyes, but he’s avoiding eye contact with you. “I actually think I’m ready.” you finish.

“(Y/N), I don’t know if it’s the right time…” he looks at you now

“Of course it is! Plus, we’ve been dating for 3 months now.” 

“Are you sure? Like 100% positive?” you can tell he’s being caring for you, but you are getting kind of annoyed.

“Yes! I’m sure. I love you, Liam, so I know this is right. And I wouldn’t want to give this to anyone else.”

Liam knows you’re a virgin, and he just wants to make everything perfect for you. 

“I love you too babe.” He flashes you a smile, and leans in to kiss you, his right hand resting on your neck.

He then rolls you two over so you’re underneath him, still not breaking the kiss.

His tongue slides across your bottom lip, and you immediately part your lips. You let out a soft quiet moan as his tongue explores your mouth. 

You break the kiss for a minute to slip off your purple tank top, exposing your black lacey bra. He then pulls off his white t-shirt and throws them both on the floor. You can feel yourself getting wet in your panties, and you just wanna rip them off, but you know Liam is taking it slow since it’ll be your first time ever having sex. He leans down and puts his soft lips back on yours, and your lips move in sync together. Everything feels perfect about this. 

You slip off your soffe shorts you had planned on wearing to sleep and toss them off the bed. He leans down, getting closer to you as your lips are still together, and you can feel the warmth off his body on yours. His hands go to your back, underneath you, and you raise up a little so he can unclasp your bra, making his body touch yours and you feel a shiver run through you. Once your bra is off, he leans up and looks at you, but your cheeks turn a little red. You’ve always been insecure about your body, and this is the most Liam’s ever seen of you.

“What is it?” he says. He can obviously tell you’re embarrassed.

“Nothing, I just… I wish I looked better for you…” you look down at your almost-naked body. All that’s left on you is your black thong, and you start to get a little self-conscious.

“(Y/N) you’re beautiful! don’t be insecure” he looks down at you. It feels like he’s looking straight into your soul with those big brown eyes. 

You feel a little better, and you pull him down close to you and kiss him again.

He kisses from your lips, to your jaw line, and then down your neck. You moan slightly when he reaches the sensitive spot on the side of your neck. Then he kisses down your torso, and when he reaches the top of your underwear, he looks up at you, making sure you’re still sure about this. You smile at him and give him a little nod. He pulls of your black panties slowly with his hand and pushes them aside. 

He positions himself at your entrance and kisses your forehead.

“This is gonna hurt, babe but I promise the pain will go away fast.” 

You wince as he enters you, going painfully slow. You knew it was gonna hurt, but not this bad. You let out a small whimper and a single tear escapes your eye.

Liam kisses it away and then puts his lips on yours while he keeps going. 

The pain continues, but stops after a few seconds, and starts turning to pleasure. 

He keeps thrusting in and out of you, and you let out slow moans each time he hits your g-spot. You had never felt anything like this, but you knew you were getting close to an orgasm. It actually felt really good to have him inside you, and you enjoy every second of it. You feel yourself tighten up around him.

“I want you to look at me whenever your about to cum.” he says, looking deep into your eyes, but keeping his pace the same. All you can do is nod.

You feel it all building up and you know your about to cum. It all becomes to much for you to hold in, so when he hits your g-spot one final time, everything lets out and you give a long moan.

“Liaaammmm…..” 

You look straight into Liam’s eyes as you feel yourself cum, and he does too shortly after. You feel everything from him filling you up, and it feels really amazing. His thrusts start to get sloppy and he pulls out and lies next to you on the bed. 

You lie there for a minute, catching your breath until its back to normal, and then turn on your left side, facing Liam. “That was amazing.”

“I know” 

“I love you (Y/N).”

“I love you too Liam.” 

You smile and he pulls you close to him, lying your head on his warm chest. You can hear his heartbeat and feel his steady breathing. And that’s how you fall asleep, wrapped in his arms, to the sound of his heart. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~