Dirty Niall #Imagine

You slammed the door of the London apartment you shared with your boyfriend Niall. You had just ended the worst day of work possible, starting with you running late because you and Niall were arguing and ending with you missing the train home and having to walk in the rain.  Huffing as you took off your wet coat and heels you walked up the stairs calling for him. 

‘Niall? Niiiiaall??’ you called. 

‘(y/n)?’ he replied

as you saw your blonde haired boyfriend pop around the bathroom door.  Your face lit up and ran into his arms, forgetting your early morning fight. 

‘I’m sorry about this morning, I was just being stupid and I’ve been stressed and - ’ you began before he cut you off with a warm, gentle kiss. 

"No, it was my fault. I was acting like a jerk and I’ve been feeling guilty all day. So I, I came home and did this for you, to make up for earlier." he whispered

he moved back to reveal a warm bath filled with bubbles and rose petals.  Candles covered the entire bathroom and there was two glasses of champagne sitting on the edge of the tub.  You turned around and looked up at the your boyfriend smiling at you with so much love. 

‘Do you like it? You don’t have to-’ he started

this time it was you who cut him off. Kissing him with as much passion as you could, his hand on you cheek, deepening the kiss. He slowly began undressing you, his hands sliding down the zip of your dress, leaving you in your lace panties and bra. You pushed his jacket of his strong shoulders and began unbuttoning his white shirt. Taking your time with each button while kissing his neck, leaving marks. He began working his mouth on your collarbones as you fumbled with his belt buckle, leaving him in his Calvin Klein briefs. He unclasped your bra and immediately began massaging your breasts,kissing his way down your chest. You wrap your leg’s around his torso and whisper "Take me to the bed" in his ear. He kisses you again and walks into your bedroom, placing you down on the four poster bed, still holding the kiss. You feel your naked back touching the silk sheets and Niall's blonde hair tickling your collarbone as he continues working on your breasts. You feel his hands effortlessly slip of your panties and you begin to toy with the waist band before taking them off completely, revealing his huge erection. Instantly you begin stroking him, listening to him groan a little. You flip him over so you’re now straddling him and begin kissing down his chest, all the way to his throbbing dick. You start to kiss it, and stroke it, Driving him wild, you take the entire length in your mouth and suck as hard as you can, feeling Niall’s hands in your hair and his loud groans and moaning your name. He cums in your mouth and you swallow, moving back up to meet his smirking lips. Now he’s in control, he flips you over effortlessly and begins thrusting into you, his huge length filling you up entirely and hitting your G-Spot with every thrust. Screaming his name out as he groaned low in your ear, the pleasure taking you over.

"N-n-iall, you’re so big.." you moaned.

Niall kissed you, groaning

‘You’re so tight. Oh my God.’ 

As you both reach your climax his thrusts get less precise before you cum together, panting. Niall rolls over so your now lying next to each other, breathing heavily. He pulls you close into his strong arms, kissing your forehead.

"You are so beautiful babe." he whispers as he pushes a stray hair behind your ear. 

"Now, shall we make good use of that bath before it goes cold?"

He picks you up, carries you into the ensuite and you two share a romantic bath, the mornings fight well and truly forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't updated in a while :o omg i know. anywayysss I hope you guys like my stories still. :) this one may have sucked sorry i was kinda rushed cause i have a ton of homework to do :( please comment, vote, or just tell me if you liked it :)) 

Oh and also! if you guys have a request for an imagine, then comment on the most recent one i've published, which would be this one haha. or the next one i publish. cause when you comment on my old stories, I never see it and wont get to write it. You can also message me in my inbox or message board thing haha. Just saying this cause I read one of my old stories the other day and it had some recent requests on it that I never saw. anyway...bye! :) x