Zayn #Imagine Dirty

You were sitting at your and Zayn's flat, bored with nothing to do. Zayn had been gone on tour for 3 months, but he was finally coming home today. You had spent all day cleaning the house and making yourself look perfect for when he got back, and now that everything was done, all you could do was sit and wait. It would be about another 30 minutes before he got back, so you decide to put in a movie and lie on the couch. About 20 minutes into the movie, there was a sex scene, and it made you think about Zayn even more. You hadn't had sex for 3 months, ever since Zayn's been gone and you missed the feeling of having him inside of you. You looked at the clock. It was still about 10 minutes until Zayn would get home. You looked around cautiously, and then slipped one of your hands under the rim of your sleeping shorts and your panties, and slid one finger inside of you, pumping it in and out and then adding another. 

"Woah, miss me much?" Zayn said laughing as he walked through the door. 

You quickly jerked your hand out of your pants, and you felt your cheeks go red. You let out an awkward laugh. 

"Don't worry babe, I missed you too." he walked over and kissed your cheek, grabbed your hand, and pulled you up off the couch. "Shall we take this upstairs?" he winked at you.

You laughed at him but wrapped your arms around his neck, and he picked you up bridal style, carrying you to you guys' bedroom. When you got upstairs, Zayn put you down and immediately began kissing you hungrily. You had been waiting for this for months now. You wrapped your legs around Zayn's torso and he picked you up using his hands on your bum, and backed you up until your back was against the wall. He kissed everywhere from your lips down to your collarbones, leaving love bites on your neck. 

He then put you down so he could slide his pants off while you pulled your t-shirt over your head and took off your shorts, leaving you in just your black thong and bra and him in his boxers. He then attacked your neck again, kissing, biting, and sucking. You slid your hands down his chest and stomach until his boxers, and you started palming his hard through his boxers. He let a moan of pleasure out and you pulled his boxers completely off. You began right away and grabbed his member, pumping his whole length fast, and occasionally squeezing it, where he would let another moan out. 

"Ughh I'm about to cum..." he said. you slowed down your pumping until it stopped and he immediately picked you up and layed you down gently on the bed. he kissed down your torso until the rim of your panties, and slid them off with his teeth. 

He brought his lips back up to yours and gave you a kiss before positioning himself at your opening. He massaged your clit with the tip of it before thrusting his whole length into you. You let out a shout and whimpered, you had almost forgotten how big he was. He gave you some time to adjust and then started slamming into you hard, hitting your g-spot at different angles with each thrust. 

"Ugghhh Zaayyyn faster...." you moaned. he obeyed and thrusted into you faster and faster, and you couold feel your orgasm getting close. 

"I-I'm about to cum...." He slammed into you with a hard thrust, sending you over the edge, and you both hit your high together. 

"Ohhh my goddd Zaayyynnnnn......." you moaned loudly. his thrusts began to get more sloppy and he stopped, waiting a second for you two to catch your breath. He pulled out of you and layed down beside you. 

"God, I've missed you so much (Y/N)" Zayn said. 

"I've missed you too!" 

He wrapped a protective arm around you, and pulled you closer, his warm body against yours.

"I love you, Zayn." you said, already drifting off to sleep,

"I love you too babe." he whispered in your ear, and you two fell asleep together.... <33