Screams - Love - Sleepovers

" I can explain "

" No need to I wont tell Louis " . Oh thank gawd it was only Niall .

" Good , for a second I thought you were Louis  " .

" Well i am glad I came in " he smiled . He turned around to leave the room closing the door tightly . I looked down at Harry . I slowly placed my head back on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat . This is were i belonged in his arms . Wait no , I don't like Harry . I am just lieing to myself of course i like Harry .  I was falling for him hard maybe to hard .

      I crept out the bed and to the door . I turned back to look at Harry . He was so cute when he is asleep . I sped down the stairs not tripping . Everyone was around the t.v watching friends . ( my favorite ) I sat down beside Louis and he wrapped his arms around me . I inhaled his sweet scent . He kissed my forehead lightly . I felt guilt rush over my body . I pushed it of not wanting to  deal with it now .

" Well , hello sleeping beauty " Louis playfully joked .  I wonder what was going through his mind . Niall met my eyes  I gave him a what the hell look .

" What are we doing today " I questioned

" We are going to see the devil inside "

" Louis you know I hate horror movies "

" Come on Bethy-boo  don't be a scardie cat "

" Fine but you have to take me to Starbucks afterwards "

" Fine " He groaned . It is his fault he let me try it . Now I am addicted , especially since he takes me there alot . We all headed down the driveway " Shotgun " I screeched . I jumped into the car and Lou put the keys in the ignition .  We were about 5 miles down the road when my favorite song ever came on .

" AHH ! I love this song "

" UGH !! You do not know how many times I have heard this song " Lou huffed

"  Shut up " I turned it up so that it was blaring .

Hold on, to me as we go

As we roll down this unfamiliar road

And although this wave is stringing us along

Just know you’re not alone

Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons

They fill you with fear

The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone

Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons

They fill you with fear

The trouble it might drag you down

If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone

Cause I’m going to make this place your home

settle down, it'll all be clear