Chapter One

Chapter One

Kaylah's P.O.V

————————————————————-

The morning sun gleamed through my apartment windows as I got ready for my 21st birthday party celebration. My mother and father had brought me a car for my 18th birthday so I could now legally drive myself anywhere I wanted without having my mother constantly telling me I was going to get her killed.

I quickly showered and curled my hair before picking out a short black dress with two squares cut out of the back. I grabbed some black stilettos and applied my makeup. I grabbed the keys and headed out the door to meet my friends outside the cafe.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin was/had always been my favorite member of the boy band 5 seconds of summer and I'd never been so in love with anyone before. When we arrived at a local cafe for lunch I met with my Friends and suddenly my friend Sky screamed "ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN IS IN THE BUILDING." All 5 of us ran towards him with our phones and band merchandise.

"Hey ladies, how's it going?" Ashton said before grabbing my phone and taking a selfie with me. All of my friends started fangirling because before he left he screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLAH!" and kissed my cheek. Within a matter of seconds Ashton had to leave due to having to change before the upcoming concert later that evening.

Lunch was over sooner than I expected and before I knew it we were standing in the 2nd row of the 5 seconds of summer concert. The boys opened the concert with a cover of Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus and the next few hours were over in a blur. For their last song they played "amnesia" (my favourite) and before they sang Ashton said "I'd like to dedicate this last song to the sweetest 21 year old I've met because it's her birthday!". The boys started singing "Amnesia" and I couldn't hold back to tears anymore. Ashton Fletcher Irwin just called me the sweetest 21 year old he'd ever met and I was a outright mess.

————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE.

Hey, it's Lauren here (@homeandawayisfab) hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "beyond perfect". Please tell your friends about our story & don't forget to read, vote & comment. 💕