Chapter Five

Ashton's P.O.V

—————————————————————————————————————————

I was extremely nervous about my date with Kaylah later tonight because being in a band means you have absolutely NO privacy and are constantly being noticed by random fans. It usually didn't faze me but I needed tonight to be special and didn't want crazy teenage girls tweeting about our "date." 

After checking my social networking sites I picked out a smart but classy outfit including jeans, t-shirt and a beanie. Kaylah was meeting me in a little under 20 minutes so I brushed my teeth, then drove to the restaurant. Once I arrived and found my table I noticed that Kaylah wasn't there so I sat down and waited for her. 

When she arrived 5 minutes later, I kissed her cheek and we were seated. Her face went pink as she sat down and I could tell she was embarrassed. The date was going perfectly well until a young girl who looked to be about 14 spotted me eating dinner and tweeted about it. Kaylah and I ordered our meals and continued talking but in the back of my mind I just wanted her to know about the tweet.

"Um, sorry honey but I need to use the restroom, I'll be back in 5!" I said, trying to make it look like I need to pee.

I walked into the men's room, I went into one of the stalls, sat down and tried to think of a plan. Honestly I wasn't usually phased by teenagers tweeting about my public appearances but I wanted this date to be special so this time it really hurt me. After feeling lost for over 10 minutes, I heard a knock on the main door and then heard Kaylah's adorable voice asking questions,

"Ash, are you alright in there?" she asked "is everything okay?"

I immediately flushed the toilet, washed me hands and walked out.

We both sat down and continued the conversation as if I hadn't been hiding in the bathroom for over 10 minutes.

When the waiter delivered our meals, he brought a large bottle of expensive wine I had ordered for Kaylah, I poured us both a glass and made a toast to Kaylah's new life as an adult.

"To Kaylah! Cheers to being 18!" I said, smiling.

We ate our meals and throughout the entire time, I felt sick but this time it was different. It wasn't because of the tweet or the food, it was because of Kaylah. She was so stunning, I just wanted to touch her body, hold her and tell people that she was mine but I knew I had to restrain myself.

After dinner, I decided it would be lovely if we got some ice-cream from the ice-cream van near the harbor. Kaylah was overly happy about getting ice-cream and almost fell of her seat when I suggested it. I knew she loved ice-cream (because every girl did) and thought it would be more personal than the restaurant. Being the gentleman that I am, I payed for dinner, tipped the waiter and grabbed Kaylah's hand. She turned towards me and gave me a cheesy grin, that is when I knew she was enjoying herself just as much as I was. Once we arrived at the ice-cream van we both ordered a double scoop cookies and cream with extra chocolate and walked along the harbor. After roughly 10 minutes of silence, I noticed myself feeling more and more sick like I was going to puke.

"Ash you look really pale, are you gonna be sick?" she asked, concerned.

I couldn't help myself, I had to tell her the truth.

"I just want to kiss you!" I blurted out.

Kaylah laughed and said "well why don't you?"

Our lips instantly locked together and I felt her warm breath against mine. We broke apart and I couldn't wipe the smile of my face. Kaylah held my hand the entire way back to the restaurant before it was time to say goodbye for real. I felt suddenly sad but I knew I'd be seeing more of this beautiful girl so we went our separate ways.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey readers, it's Lauren here (@homeandawayisfab). Sorry this story hasn't been updated for like 6 months, we both forgot the password to the account and haven't been bothered to update. XOXO I hope your enjoy this chapter and remember to like, vote and comment