Chapter Four

Kaylah's POV:

Today was the day that Ashton and I went on our date. I was really excited. I got out of bed and started to get ready for the date.

I looked into my wardrobe and decided to wear a plain white short top, black leather jacket, blue jeans, white converse and a black beanie. I then decided to paint my nails black. Once my nails were dried and I finished getting dressed I decided to curl my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

Finally I finished getting ready and I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. After breakfast I rang one of my best friends Sky.

'RING RING!'

"Hello this is Sky speaking, who is this?" She asked.

"Hey Sky, it's me Kaylah!" I replied.

"Oh hey, last night was great yeah?" Sky asked.

"It was the best! Hey, I can't speak long. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going on a date with Ashton for lunch now!" I answered.

"WHAT?!" Sky exclaimed.

"Lol, yeah, I'm really excited. Anyway I'll tell you the details later. I better go now." I said.

"Ok bye Kaylah, make sure you tell me everything later!" Sky said.

"I will! Bye!" I said laughing.

'CALL ENDED!'

I quickly checked the time and it was time to go on my date with Ash. I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I then drove to the restaurant.

Ashton was already seated at the table waiting for me when I arrived. I walked over to our window table. Ashton got up and kissed me on the cheek. These feelings in my stomach appeared from that simple gesture.

He then took out my chair, I thanked him and sat down. The waiter served us some wine and handed us the menu.

I looked at the menu just as Ashton started to speak.

"Hey, before we order did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes of course, it was the best night!" I replied.

"Best Birthday?" He asked.

"Yep by far!" I answered smiling.

"That's good, cheers to being 18 now!" He said holding up his wine glass gesturing for me to do the same.

I lifted mine up too, we clinked glasses and started to drink.

Finally we ordered our meal and while we waited for our food we started chatting and laughing. Then our food came and we ate in silence.

After dinner Ashton paid and we decided to go on a walk along the Harbour and get some Ice-Cream. We got our Ice-Cream from the van and we started to walk along the Harbour. The Harbour was beautiful at night so we decided to sit down and enjoy the view. After awhile we finished our Ice-Creams and it was time for me to go back home. Ashton leaned in for a kiss. Those feelings from earlier returned. We kissed and then after a bit we broke apart and we both had huge smiles on our faces. We then said goodbye and we went our separate ways.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, it's Julia here (__summerbay__)💕

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I hope it wasn't boring and I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm really tired but I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys!🙈