The garage

The monster kept his word when we realized that a group of  monsters  horrid beast gathering around the gate what were these things why were they here  some had eyes some didn't one of the monsters had a mouth which  was a gaping hole
Yelling in whatever demonic voice they had ,LET US IN my sister cried, what are these things my mom holding my sister close trying to comfort her telling her it be alright but she was afraid herself. My mother paused as she looked at the beast through the bullet proof glass of the iron fence going pale as a  demon carrying a sword came at the door ramming it's sword through the iron gates everyone screaming as the monsters slowly began to stick their arms through the hole. One of the news men went in for a closer look he turned on his camera and stepped forward broadcasting to the word what terrors we were experiencing hoping someone would come help  everyone began cheering him on my heart sank when he turned around to smile at us he just fucked up more then he knew in a blood curling action the monster grabbed his head and yanked his body through the hole left my the sword pulling him out ripping his flesh off the demons outside laughing as they ate his body as they yelled ,YOUR NEXT. My sister was so scared not even crying at this point just whispering .... I don't want to die mommy ,then I noticed it everyone was getting in their cars ...they were gonna open the gate they couldn't could they then we heard it -bang bang bang- ..a decoy I pushed my sister and mother into the car and started it up and the cop in the garage yelled follow me the monsters had run off towards the sound and the garage had opened up I owe my life to that man whom fired the shots the garage had opened and the cop raced out us following behind we were heading to the country long gone to the highway we heard the shriek of the monsters realizing we're gone ...