I did it

Griffin ran up the stairs in a panic and charged himself at the demon and let his guard down as the demon looked at him and then before I knew it griffin was flung to the wall and the creature laughed
PATHETIC it cried,I lounged at it grabbing an spear from the wall and stabbing into its shoulder the creature let out a shriek which alerted the people downstairs the monster then threw me to the wall spraying my elbow nearly knocking me out the monster then proceeded to screaming as it pulled out the spear I looked over to griffin and go was paralyzed in fear as the demon walked over to him everyone else was running up the stairs and at that moment it was if time froze I grabbed my bow and took aim sending an arrow straight into his gaping eye socket killing the monster on impact I could feel the feeling of relief as everyone rushed over to griffin I smiled then said how's that for pathetic then passed out dropping to the floor with a smile on my face I woke up a couple hours later in a sleeping bag that they laid down for me on the second floor when I woke my sister and griffin were at my side my sister excitedly got up and screamed to Everyone that I was alive I chuckled and griffin said thanks if it weren't for me he would have been dead I told him it's thanks to you actually I got him when he was distracted on u I looked down to my arm and saw how they wrapped up my elbow then all of a sudden the man who owns the bunker rushed up with my mother and his daughter my mom hugged me and then scolded me for going upstairs alone then the man who then introduced him def as John Kenny and his daughters cali, John had asked me how I killed it then u pointed to the bow and then got up walking to the very much dead  creature and pulled out the arrow from his eye and said ,head shot Johns jaw dropped then asked so what will we do about the body, we can burn it I suggested but yet again I'm not touching it so that's on you guys -I stretched and looked around , hey can we load all this stuff too Pretty  sure  it would come in handy , griffin laughed your damn right we're taking this I'm not gonna leave you without a bow and arrow Tyler we'll pack up in the morning and head out gets some food and rest up we got a long day tomorrow and I did just that .