What is wrong with me?

The rest of the ride I sat there in silence, T moved to sit next to Nicolette and they are talking. I can't help but think of jake, he was so funny, he sounded smart, he's really nice except for not saying goodbye but I'm sure he didn't mean it. When he was holding his drink bottle and Nicolette touched is hand he got so tense you could see his muscles and his jaw line was just so perfect . Wait what is wrong with me I can't think of him like that actually I can't think of him at all. As I get up to get off the bus this guy in front of me just stares at me looking up and down jeez this guy gives me the creeps and his eyes look hungry he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out, what is his problem?
"Ciara!" I think my ears have burst as I turn around I see the guy so I get off the bus and go wait to grab my bag.
"Why didn't you answer me?" Nicolette sounds concerned I look at her and she looks worried like something is bothering her.
I look up at the bus window and see him staring at me I feel so uncomfortable so I start walking I look back and my pace seems to have gotten faster and I can't stop so I run across the road hopefully I have lost him becuase he's on the other side of the bus.
Nicolette is giving me looks so I wait across the road. she waits for the bus to go and I look up at the window he's there staring at me how did he get there I move closer and there's a rectangle  object shining through the window and a flash went off. Did he take a photo of me? I turn around and run as I get to the parking lot I hide in the cars I don't dare to move as I'm sure the bus is still there. That he is still there.
"What was that, you look like you have seen a ghost" she still looks worried "why are you hiding between the cars?"
"Becuase....becuase I.. saw a bee, and I didn't want to get stung" I lie
"Mmk weirdo get up, I need to tell you something" her voice breaks and she looks at me with worry she tells me not to get mad at her and I promise I won't.
"I..have a boyfriend" she says it really fast and I don't know why shes worrying
" oh my god that's so good..right" she looks up at me and once we have reached my house "that is a.. good thing right" I can't help but be worried. "yeah it is it's amazing" she sounds happy but I know she's lying, she's not telling me something but I don't want to fight so I leave it as I'm walking inside no one is home that's a good thing becuase I like having my independence considering I have had my parents with me for 17 years.