Chapter 3

??? P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was setting up the trap, to reveal a secret long kept a secret (Made no sense but OKAY~~~!) . I used a invisible potion, ready to break into the Krew's house. I'd use some magical portal, teleporting into the Krew's home. I set up the dome portal maker thing, right under their table. Im done! I thought, then teleporting out. Plans working! I smiled evilly.

Gold's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Kyran back to our house, coffee in hand. "In a few minutes its gonna be 4:00. Guess we are getting there on time. " Said Kyran, holding an Iced coffee. "Yep." I took a sip of my coffee.

~ Timeskip brought by the KREW~

We reached the house. I'd turn the door knob, finding it unlocked I opened it. "We're Homee!" I yelled, me and Kyran removed our shoes. I walked into the living room, Kyran trailing behind me. I'd see the table set up, Funneh on the blue couch. Lunar was on the Dungeon masters chair, obviously. Draco and Rainbow sat on chairs. "Seems like you saved two chairs for me and Kyran?" I'd ask. "Yep~" Rainbow smirked. Kyran blushed madly. I grabbed Kyran's hand, dragging him to the chairs. He sat down on the left chair, and I sat down on the right. "Now to wait for Alec!" Yelled Draco, hyperly.

~Timeskip brought to you by timeskips.~

Alec's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked along the sidewalk, hoodie up. The hoodie covered my eyes, yet I was looking slightly down. My hands were in my pockets. Almost 4:15, but it's 4:06.. I checked my watch, showing 4:06. Few minutes later, at 4:14, I arrived at their house. I'd walk up to the door, removing one hand from my pockets. I knocked 3 times on the dark wood door. It opened, revealing a pink haired girl, wearing a cake hat. She had brown eyes, and a teal shirt, the end outlined with pastel pink. Her skirt was teal too. "Welcome! My name is Rainbow, I'll show you to the others! Also, if ya' jealous, The black haired boy is Funneh's brother. I'm her sister! " The girl said. "Okay, I guess Funneh told you my name is Alec, Huh?" I'd say. Rainbow nodded. I removed my shoes. "Follow me!" She leaded me to the living room. "Sit beside Funneh! We'll introduce ourselves!" She bounced away to her seat, beside a black haired male, as tall as me. I sat down beside Funneh, removing my hoodie. "Time for introductions!"

Kyran's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I listened to them, the pink haired girl saying her name. "I'm Rainbow! I like the colors of the rainbow, and I LOVE. I mean LOVE Cake!". Then the teal haired girl, "Im Lunar, I like cats and I spook my siblings!". The black haired boy, who seemed the tallest out of them all. "Im Draco, I like dragons and minigames! My signature scream is this: ALULULULULULU!" I blinked. "Well, My name is Kyran. I like blue and uhh, Food. " I said. Alec then spoke "Im Alec. I like red and I have a little sister called Aly.". "Okay! Well, Me, Rainbow and Draco are the siblings of the Gold and Funneh!" Lunar said, smiling. "Let's get this game started!" I'd say. They nodded. " You wake up to you mother asking: 'Can you get me 1x boar?' " Lunar started, then a portal opened up. Funneh got up, stepped towards it and got sucked in. "Funneh!!" We screeched, Lunar got up and ran into the portal, then Rainbow, Gold, Draco, Alec and Me.

Im done Chapter 3! Yayyy! I'm actually deciding to make another ItsFunneh fanfiction based off a song, Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEQlky0wFk . Word count: 614.