Chapter 4

Nobody's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funneh squeaked, waving her arms in the air. She fell face first. The blueberry got up, brushing the leaves and dust off her pants. Then Lunar appeared in the sky, falling on top of Funneh, same thing with Rainbow, Gold, Draco, Alec and Kyran. "Get off! I can't breathe! " Funneh screeched, They got off her, and she stood up. "Where are we..?" Draco mumbled. Gold looked down at her clothes, then screeched. They all snapped their heads, fastly to Gold, thinking she is in trouble. "OUR CLOTHES!" She screeched, clearly happy. Her eyes shone, while we shook our heads. "I think we're in the game" Alec said. Kyran shrugged. "Guess so."

Draco's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We looked sooo cool! Gold was a mage, I'm a dragon trainer, Lunar's a witch, Alec was a warrior, Kyran is a Time manipulator, Rainbow's a Assassin, Funneh is a wolf- wait... "Funneh, You have ears and a tail! " I yelled, while Funneh jumped, growling. "Wait.. I do?! " Funneh yelled, confused. I facepalm myself. "Yep you do.". "Kawaii~! " Rainbow squeaked, clearly about to fangirl. Might as well put picture of the clothes, so you readers know what we look like.

Author: NO BREAKING THE FORTH WALL, DRACO!

Draco: SORRY~

Might as well end it here. (Cant. Post. PICTURES.) Sorry for the short chapter! I am lazy owo. Word count: 223