Chapter 1

Third person view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Woo! Ice Cream here we come! " Rainbow punched the air. Funneh giggled, knowing that Rainbow might as well buy the whole store. " Yea,  Whateva. " Gold rolled her eyes "Let's just gooo! " whined Draco. Lunar smirked, " Race ya'! " She raced off. "Awe! No fair! You gotta head start! " Funneh whined, dashing after her. The rest went after, getting at the ice cream shop in no time. They were out of breathe. Sweat dripped off Funneh's forehead, as were the others. Rainbow walked inside, looking happy then tired.

Rainbow's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I trotted inside, smiling widely. SO MUCH ICE CREAM! I went to the tubs of ice cream area, as if the entire store didn't have tubs of ice cream. I took two tubs of rainbow sherbet. I walked to the basket pick-up thing and placed the ice cream in the basket. I took the handle and picked it up. Funneh peered through the edge of the entrance, then came in. " You gonna use Gold's money? " She asked. I nodded, " Don't tell her! " I pleaded. Funneh rolled her eyes, "Okay..".

Gold's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Oh C'mon Rainbow! I'm not made of money! " I said, annoyed. " Pleaseeeeeeeee? " She whined. " Fine. But I'm not doing this again. " She bought the tubs of ice cream. " We should go home. " Lunar said. Funneh, Draco and I nodded. Rainbow smirked, evilly. " Race ya', Winner eats the first tub of ice cream!~ " She said, dashing off. NO NO MORE RACES! I CAN BARELY RUN IN HEELS! I sighed, dashing after her. Behind me were the rest of the krew.

" Woo! Im out! " Funneh flopped on the couch, panting. Rainbow was just eating her ice cream. out of the tub. " Hm? " My phone buzzed, I picked it up from the table to see Kyran calling me. " Let me take this call. " I said, waving my hand up sassy like. I'd walk out, and answered Kyran's phone call. " Hey Kyran! " I said.

Kyran: Hey! I was wondering.. um..

Gold: Hm?

Kyran: W-Will you go out with me?!

Gold: As in..?

Kyran: Uhh.. Go to starbucks? Just me and you...

Gold: Yes! Yes of course!

Kyran: Phew! Well, meet up at 10am?

Gold: Yea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! First chapter up! I want to make this a long book, so yea! It'll get interesting in chapter 4 or 5 >:3

Word count: 408