Chapter 6

Eh, I is back! Yet I'll be going on hiatus for a few days, due to report cards, Talent show, changing schools... Yep. ScHoOl. I added Lucinda, cause why not?

??? P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd talk with them, the third girl had orange hair, with a witch hat on. Her name was Lucinda, The mei'fa (Spelled correctly??) was named Kawaii  ~ Chan and the light blue head was Katelyn. You'll find my name out later...

~ Time Skip ~

I'd blink my amber brown eyes smiling. I was sat on a desk, surrounded by stone grey walls. There were seven chairs in front of my vision, for our guests. A handsome knight walked in, shoving seven teenagers, about my age, inside. The knight had baby blue eyes with glossy, shiny light brown hair. His name is Laurence. " Lady Aphmau, here are the trespassers. " Laurence bowed. I'd nod, signaling he can go. I rested my hands on the table, the happy smile turned into a stern frown. I asked them questions, like " How'd you get here? " or " What're you're names? ".

I found out that the blueberry head was named  Funneh, The cake hat Rainbow, fashion girl was Gold, red head was Alec, Green eyed dude Draco, Teal hair Lunar and Blue boy Kyran. Also that Funneh, Draco, Rainbow, Lunar and Gold are siblings that call them selves 'Krew'. "So, Whose the leader of this 'Krew'? " I'd ask the five siblings, I suppose. " I-I guess me...? " Funneh raised her hand, her eyes wide. Funneh's ears and tail bounced. " Okay, Everybody, please leave the room. " I waved my hand.  After they all left, we started our conversation.

Funneh's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd answer the questions, and then the raven haired teenager let me ask a few questions. " What's your name, ma'am? " I asked. " I'm Aphmau, Funneh. " She smiled. I'd giggle, then suddenly stopped. " Wait.. Aphmau.. Jess?! " I'd gasp. Aphmau's eyes widened, " K-Kat? " She muttered, smiling. But suddenly, there was an explosion sound. " Huh?! " Our eyes widened, racing out we'd find an army of...

Meep, Finished the 6th chapter! And yes, ill be on hiatus! kOlKOLkO- Im not Ivan/Russia- sorry- Oof.

Word count: 377