Finny x Reader

Your P.O.V.

You were a new maid at the Phantomhive Manor. You were trying to get to the young master's study, but you had lost your way in the endless twists and turns of the Manor.

Suddenly, you ran right into someone, and fell onto them. You saw Finny lying on the ground, under you. "Oh, my god! Finny, I'm so sorry! Are you all right?" You asked worriedly.

"Y-yes, I'm all right, miss Y/N. Are- are you okay?" He stuttered. "Yes, I'm fine. But, I'm really sorry!" You apologized again. "Don't worry about it. But.. um.. c-could you please get off of me?" He asked.

You blushed a furious shade of red, and quickly got off of him. "I-I'm sorry! I forgot!" You said, facepalming.

"Miss Y/N, I have something I need to say to you." He said shyly. "I-I think I love you. It's just that you're so pretty, and kind, too..." He blushed, and so did you. "Finny, I think I love you, too." You answered, hugging him.

Extra:

Ciel: *is dying* "Y/N!!!! WHERE'S MY DAMNED CAKE?!"

Author: "Shut up. She's with Finny. You've been forgotten."

Ciel: "Well, then. You'll just have to get the cake instead of her."

Author: "This b**** empty!" *throws Ciel out of a window* "YEET!"

A/N:
New chapter!! I'll add another one now, like I promised. If you have any suggestions, please comment or PM me. I love you all!
                                                  ~ Author-chan