Viscount of Druitt x Reader

Your P.O.V.

It was your first ball, and you were sitting alone. You stared down at the floor, embarrassed by the fact that no one had asked you to dance.  Someone cleared their throat, snapping you out of your trance.

"Hello, my lady." The man said. He had long, soft blond hair. You blushed and looked down.  "H-hello." You managed to reply.

"Would you care to dance with me?" He smiled and held out his hand. You hesitated, but took his hand and stood up. The music started, and you tried your best to dance.

"Um... What's your name?" You asked. "Aleistor Chamber. What about yours, my lady?" He inquired. "My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N." You said. "Such a beautiful, elegant name... It suits you very well." He said, biting his lip.

Your face burned red. You lost your balance and fell. You closed your eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came.

You opened your eyes and found yourself in Aleistor's arms. "Are you all right, Y/N? You should be more careful." He said worriedly. "Y-yes, I'm all right, thanks to you." You replied.

You hid your face in your hands. He gently moved your hands away. "You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen. There's no need to hide your face away." He whispered. He slowly leaned in and kissed you.

"I love you, Aleistor." You said, hugging him. "I love you, too, my little robin." He answered, hugging you back.

A/N:
Okay, I know I was supposed to write the specials. But, in my defense, I had multiple chapters already written. I'll be publishing those until I've written all the specials. I apologize, readers...
~Author- chan