Chapter 1

This Is Set BEFORE Acepting Anxiety. Ok?

Anxietys P.O.V

Another video made. Great. Another reason for Thomas to be anxious about what people think. Just perfect.
I sunk down into the mindscape after filming the end card and sat on my bed with my headphones on. I wasn't listening to anything. Just blocking out the sounds of laughter and happiness from the commons. Something I could never be apart of. We've done everything today. But not everything we could of done.

Another day, month and year will go by with the same thing every single day. This new year will be the same as every new year. No different.

Logan would be sheading 'unimportant' memorys. Patton would be stealing some before he has shreaded them, I only found out about this because he confessed it to me last year. It's ammusing seening Logan so confused. And then Princey, he would be bing watching disney films all night without a care in the world of the rest of us who attrmpted to sleep through the noise.

None of them knew about what I did during this time. While they were doing all that I was in my room, absorbing all the fears of what next year will bring. Even if they did know they wouldn't care because I'm Anxiety, the bad guy. The cause of all of Thomas' problems. If only they knew...

The silence was broken by a large knock on the door. Who would be knocking at this time. "Go away!" I yelled coldly. I did not need anyone to see me like this. "Whyyyyy?" complained an egotistical figure on the other side of the door. It was Princey. "Leave me alone!" I snapped.
"But whyyyyyyyyyy?" he pestertered
"A better question is..." I repiled ,"Why are you here!?"
"Becaussseeee..." he said,"You like Disney and I'm watching Disneyyyyy!"
"I'm fucking Anxiety! Why would you want to watch Disney with me?!"
"Oh yeah!" He said,"Kay then byeeeee".

What was this dude on? Honestly, you'd think he'd remember who he's speaking too. I mean we all have effects from the new year but we never share them. It'd be stupid. And Patton would go in 'dad-mode' which would mean 24/7 care. Which no one wants. I heard a yell from the commons. "PATTONNNNN, WATCH DISNEYYYY WITH MEEEEEE" .

Of course. Princey would want 24 hour attention and pampering. Now back to what I'm supposed to be doing. Getting rid of the anxiousness of next year.

*Time skip*

Patton's P.O.V

"Princey, stop! You know he doesn't wake up this early," I warned,"Especially on New Years day".
"So?!" He whined,"He was disrespectful to me!!!"
If he wakes Anxiety up he is in for a talking to. This is the only way. Dad-mode.

"ROMAN! How would you like it if Anxiety woke you up when you haven't got any rest for several nights?!" I said sternly,"You may hate him but this is one of the only times Anxiety has been able to sleep. So RESPECT it. Be the bigger person!".

"I would of stayed in my room if you were gonna take me on a guilt trip," Roman repiled, defeated at last. "Now, when he does wake up you are NOT to be disrespectful to him!".
"Fineeeee".

After that morning madness I went to the kitcen to make my 'Patton-Cakes' for the first time this year. Yay!

My 'Patton-Cakes' are basically pancakes but with a special ingrediant. Only Anxiety knows what it is. And everytime the others try to guess a smirk forms on his face. His happiness, is my happiness. And I'm happy because he's happy.

*Time skip*

I need to wake Anxiety up now that the 'Patton-cakes' are done. Let's hope this goes well. "LOGAN! ROMAN! THE 'PATTON-CAKES' ARE DONE!" Now for Anxiety.

I walked towards the corridoor where Princey's and Anxiety's room's are. Logan said to put their rooms near to get rid of some of the negitive energy. I opened the door I walked over to his bed and tapped him. "Hey, Anxiety, the 'Patton-Cakes are ready,"
"mmmk," He mumbled. I left his room and joined the others to eat our breakfast.

After around 5 minutes Anxiety joined us and took the seat between me and Logan. He didn't want to sit next to Roman. I don't blame him for the look Roman's giving him. I chuckled at it knowing that Roman could say anything.

We were soon interupted by Thomas calling all of us-exept Anxiety-to discuss the next video. He suggested a Disney themed video and of course Princey agreed to it. Logan did, but didn't want to join in. I didn't want to because I forgot to do my new yeas job. So that left Princey. Well until Anxiety appeared and said he would because he liked Disney, which was no surpise because of the posters patterned around in his room. As they continued their conversation I sank out and went to my room.

End Of Chapter