Chapter 8

Roman's P.O.V

The wind was blowing east whispering some unidentified messeges. Perphaps. I started to run west in the direction where the whispers were coming from. Maybe Anxiety was there?

Anxiety's P.O.V

I hadn't slept in days and my vision was getting blurry. The entire imagination started spinning and spinning. My eye lids were getting unbarebly heavy until I had no choice be to close them. My body became numb and I couldn't fell a thing, not even if anyone peeled all of my skin off. Then I fell backwards into the tree and became unconcious.

My head was acing and I couldn't move. I was paralized by myself. Being sleep devived has it's punishments to a side. I felt the breeze blowing past me freezing my body after it shut down. What would happen to Thomas now that I'll be out for a while?

Logan's P.O.V

I heard Thomas call for me. There wasn't an upcoming video that had to be planned. What could it possibly be?

I soon appeared in Thomas' living room and saw him wearing a grey hoodie that had several stains on it and some pajama bottoms on. What happened to him? I had to inquire about this sudden aloofness he was showing

"Care to explain what has become of you Thomas?" I asked.
"I just woke up and well yeah," Thomas cheerfully said,"I feel great!"
Oh god. Had Anxiety finally 'poped the clog'?
"Call the others here Thomas," I demanded.
"Why though?" Thomas questioned,"Am I in trouble with mama Logan?"

I slapped my face with my palm. i can't take this much ridiculousness.
"I am not your mother," I said gritting my teeth,"For I am an aspect of your personality".

I sunk out of the apartment and saw Patton sitting in the commons. He looked at me extremely suspiciously with a sly smile printed on his face.
"So you are his mum...?" He said will smirking creepily.
"No, Patton you are well aware that I am an aspect of his personality, I can not be his mother."
"Awwwwwww" he said disapointedly.

"Anyway, on the subject of Thomas do you have any idea why he is acting like this?" I asked.
"Anxiety probaly passed out, remeber when I told you a few years back when Thomas was being illogical when you passed out from over working?" Patton said.
"Yes I remeber it quite vaguely, but yes," I confirmed,"Maybe it'll be easier seening as he will be asleep."

"SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!" Patton yelled exictidly,"LETS GET ANXIETY BACK!"
"Well let's pack the essentals for surriving," I said.
"We don't need them, we are personality traits, not people!" Patton reassured me.
"It seems you are correct," I said,"Let's leave,"

We headed towards the mind palace door and opened it. Who knows what ridiculous things this place has in store for us. For all we know this could be a trap.

We ventured out into the Imagination on our journey to locate Anxiety and return him to the mind palace where he belongs.

End Of Chapter.