Chapter 5

Anxiety's P.O.V

Who saw me?
"Wha- Ho- Wh-,"
The side was clearly confused. I would be too if I saw a main side in the imagination where you could get 'corrupted'. And also they'd be confused about the whole wings thing. But who would come to this side of the imagination?

I turned my head to be greeted with a very confused prince holding my hand. "Well hello Princey," What was him of all people doing here. I can convince him he's hallusinating. Maybe?

I started to panic. What if he tells the others about this? What would Logan do to me? Would Patton be mad that I didn't tell him? Will Roman slay me because I'm a monster? I don't want to die like this! Haven't I suffered enough!

Romans grip loosened and I took this as an oppotunity to escape. I flapped my wings far away from the conversation that would start. He would tell Logan and Patton. I can't go back. Not anymore. Going out here was a mistake. Going back would be a bigger mistake.

Roman's P.O.V

What just happened. Anxiety made something like this. Anxiety has wings. Anxiety can fly. Anxiety has anxiety. Anxiety stops Thomas' anxiety.
What the heckity heck! 5 abs and one peck. What a visual.
Wait I'm getting off topic.
Before I could pay any attention, he was gone. He left me here. Alone.
I started to make my way to the mind palace, defeated by this. Just how? How is this possible?

When I came back to the mind palace the commons was empty and dark. Logan and Patton had both left. Patton was probaly making food and Logan was probaly thinking about everything that had just happened.
I walked to the kitcen to see Patton. He wasn't there. Could Patton be hurt?! He's always here at 5pm and it's 5:05pm.

I ran to Logan's room to make sure he was alright. I ran down the hallwaays with Logan and Patton's room's.
I opened Logan's door carefully because he always complained about me smashing it open. I peered in and I saw a sleeping Patton resting on Logan's sholder. At least there is some peace.

For now anyway.

I walked back into the kitcen and summonded a microwavable dinner for one. Everytime this happened me and Anxiety would usually eat together. But that probally won't happen again.

After dinner I went to my room and watched Mary Popins for the 20th time and ate some popcorn. Anything to keep me from thinking about what happened earlier. The movie was long and I sang along to every song but every song wasn't enough to keep me from thinking about this.

I went into the commons to see Logan reading several books at once and Patton asleep on one of the sofa's.
"What you reading mircosoft nerd?" I said.
"Nothing you could understand," He said harshly.
"Well that was rude," I said clearly offended by his remark.
"Now has Anxiety come back from the imagination yet?" He asked
"No I thought he left when-" I cut myself off,"No he hasn't come back"
"That peculiar," He said.
"He never stays out this long,"

He's done this before? And Logan hasn't questioned it?! He's once again over looking something so suspious. But it would be nosey to interfere with someone's day to day activities. God! I'm starting to sound like Logan. This is what I get for looking in his room earlier.
I mean, I am talking about Anxiety, he's a fricking mystery magnet.

"You're awfully quiet? Something bothering you?" Logan said
"No, just thinking..."
"Stop thinking, you'll hurt yourself," he said. Patton smirked in his 'sleep'.
"Shall I put on Big Hero 6 on to ease your mind up?" Logan asked.
"Sure," I plainly repiled.

End Of Chapter