Chapter 6

Roman's P.O.V
*Time skip to a few days after the incident*

Anxiety hasn't been here for days. Everything has fallen apart. And I'm not exaggerating. Patton went into Dad-Mode and is now super protective of me and Logan. Thomas has been having more anxiety attacks without Anxiety doing his job. I still haven't told them about what happened the night Anxiety went missing. Should I tell them?

I should. Too many problems have happened. It has been eating at my mind and Thomas'. He hasn't been able to do anything productive.

I walked to the commons to find Patton crying on Logan and Logan comforting him?
"Logan?" I said,"I need to tell you something important..."

"What is it. I'm kind of bussy at the moment,"
"It has something to do with the day Anxiety left..." Logans eyes widened. Patton calmed down and feel asleep. He grabbed his notebook and a pen.

"Go ahead..."
"When Anxiety left he..."
"He flew away..." I attmited.
"Care to alborate?" Logan inquired.
"He literally flew away from me!"
"He had wings and flew!" I exclaimed.
"But that couldn't be possible for Anxiety. It would only be possible for creativity," He said,"Unless...."
"Unless what?"
"Nevermind," Logan said,"Could you take Patton to bed".

I picked Patton up bridal style and took him too his room. As I placed him onto his bed I noticed something. It was a photo of me, Logan, Patton and Anxiety from a few years back. I miss the good old days. Everything was so much better.

I stared at the ohoto for a good 10 minutes before being summonded by Thomas.

"Where's Patton?" Thomas said.
"Asleep," I repiled.
"I have a few questions you guys," Thomas continued,"First being, where is anxiety?"
"Should we tell him?" I asked Logan.
"He desevers to know,"
"Know what?" Thomas asked,"I've been put in the dark for alot of things to do with myself".
"Sometimes it's safer to lie than tell the truth," I mumbled.

"Anxiety is missing," Logan finally attmitted.
"We need to go..." I said trying to escape from an awkward situation. Neither me or Logan dealt with feelings. Only Patton and Anxiety did.

We sunk out into the commons and sighed in relief. We need Anxiety back.

Anxiety's P.O.V

I lingered in the corner of the imagination where I ditched Roman a few days ago. Luckly, sides did not require food but it made us feel better. I had left those three stranded. I felt the guilt creep up my spine.

Why couldn't I just face him? Why couldn't be anxious for once in my existance?

I sat on one of the branches of the purple cherry blossom tree that were floating over the cliff. The everlasting sunset was just a reminder of the time I left Roman.

The guilt was eating at me like thousands of mosquitos and fire ant sharing my limbs. I wish I could go back. But I couldn't. They have to find me before they did.

Logan's P.O.V

"Roman, why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I exclaimed.
"I don't know!" Roman said.
"How do you not know?" I questioned,"His life could be in danger because of you not telling me!"
"WHAT COULD YOU HAVE DONE?!" yelled Roman,"IT WOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!"

He stormed out with a photo in his hand, it clearly came from Patton's room. It was the photo by his bed of all of us when Thomas was 9. If only things were as simple as they were back then.

I sighed and fell back onto my usual chair. There has been enough 'excitement' for one day. The once mysterious Anxiety is becoming more confusing as time continues.

End Of Chapter.