Chapter 5: The Awakening and Birthday surprise

Angel pov:

'Where are we' I asked Elina and Alina cause all I could was pitch black.....

'Girlfriend, you are in a coma' Eli said nonchalantly.

'Damn, that shit is bad' I said in a low tone....

'Yeah, it is' Ali and Eli said in unison..

In the pitch black room, I saw a bright light shining from the right corner, and ran towards it with all my might even when I was been dragged back by an unspeakable force. I pushed forward towards the light, soon I was hearing voices but I could catch what they were saying it who was speaking.

Soon, I think I disappeared in the bright light

"Ummm, what happened'' I said groggy manner. I felt like I had been ran over by a super truck if there is anything like that. I opened my eyes well over closing it because of the light. I looked to my right and saw Jason looking worried with a frown on his face.

"Hey sunshine, are you okay" I heard Jason asked as he placed his hand on mine and kissed my forehead softly. I turned my head to him to gave him a weak smile but ended up a crack because my neck was stiff. I groaned out in relief.

"Am fine, just aching a little bit" I said in a hoarse voice. I coughed a little to clear my voice..

"Okay baby, don't move too much. Let me mind link the pack doctor really quick" he said as his eyes glazed over. A minute later he looked at still looking worried.

"Do u need anything" he asked rubbing my hand softly.

"Can I have some water please'' I said quietly.

"Sure" he said as he got from the chair he was sitting on, leaving my hand in the process and went over to the table to pour me water.

"Here you go" he said helping me sit up and he handed me the water which I drank hurriedly because I was thirsty as fuck.

''Thanks" I said handing him the glass with a smile.

I heard the door to my hospital room and a young sexy man in a white coat entered and shut the door behind him softly. Am guessing he is my doctor but damn, he is so hot..

I was so caught up staring at him until I heard a low growl which made me snap out of daze state. I looked at Jason to see him fuming in anger. And the poor pack doctor looked awkward and scared of the young fuming alpha..

''Hey, chill will u'' I said rubbing his arm softly with a genuine smile on my face.

"I could come another time if you want, alpha",he pack doc said shakily almost wetting his pants which almost and I say almost made me burst out in laughter.

"Its okay. You can examine her" Jason said taking a few steps back to give the doc some space to do his work...

After much touching, poking and almost blinding me with his torch. He turned to Jason instead of me and told him that I was fine then Jason dismissed him..

Few minutes later...

I heard the door burst open and saw my mom run into the room with tear filled eyes and instantly my eyes were filled with tears too.. I have missed my mom so much. I missed our girls night out. I gave her a sad smile.. Jason excused himself from the room to give my mom and I some privacy..

"Oh my baby girl, you are finally awake. Hw are you? Are you in any pain? Has the doctor come to check on you? Should I call him? You know what, I will call him" she said hurriedly turning to leave.