Prologue

Jane received a call from her friend Jamie.

She cursed and blamed herself thinking that it never should've happened if she didn't left her in their apartment.

"Fudge, dont ever think of hanging up u bish," She insisted to the other person on the line.

"Please, bilisan mo na Eyn." She couldn't stop panicking hearing those words from the kiddo few kilometers away from her, in the blink of an eye;crying and begging for some help.

"Wait, stay okay? I will contact someone. Don't hang up!" She didn't even wait for a response and put the call on hold and call her brother.

And to her surprise, her brother's phone was answered by a girl.

"Hello?! Who's this? Ikaw ba yung parausan ng hayop na 'to?" halatang iritable ang babae.

"Si Jrys?!? Pakibigay yung phone" Ito na lamang ang isinagot niya.

"Hoy walanghiya ka, may tumatawag sayo, babae mo." rinig niya pa sa kabilang linya na nakapag-painit ng ulo niya.

Pilit kinakalma ni Jane ang kanyang sarili, iniiwasan na may masabing masama, itinuon na lamang ang kanyang atensyon sa pag-mamaneho habang inaantay ang sagot ng kakambal.

"Yo Jane, sup?" halata sa boses na kagigising lang nito ngunit walang patubili niyang sinambit ang nais ihatid na pabor.

"Puntahan mo si Jamie, ngayon na! Malapit na ako, she's in my apartment, I hid the spare keys behind the cctv."

"Hey calm down, calm down. What exactly is happening?"

"We don't have enough time to discuss! Hurry up before I slash the throat of the bitch beside you!"

Walang ibang nagawa kundi kumaripas ang binata.