Prologue

"I never said I love you." I whispered in the cold wind, avoiding his eyes as I attempted to keep myself together.

"You said, you can't live without me." he replied as tears started to flow from his eyes.

"There is a difference in not being able to live without someone and loving them."

"You don't love me?" he scoffed.

"Look Harry, we're both young and immature. We have responsibilities, we have dreams, we have a lot of things that's going on and your so called "love" can't solve that. You have to let me go. Please, you have to do this for me, for us." I told him as I push him away.

"No Summer! I said I won't leave you!" his voice started to rise and he took a step towards me, but I stepped back.

"Don't you get it, Harry? Or maybe you just don't want to understand, do you? I don't need you anymore. You have to go, it's what's best for you, for me and, for everyone." And with those words, I drove away the most important person in my life.

Goodbye, Harry. Maybe someday when everything is settled, we would find a way back in each other's arms. Because no matter what happens, no matter what they say, I still choose to believe that we are soul mates and that we are bound to find each other.