Jack

Lox never listens to me. I try to help her but she turns away and does it herself. She wouldn't even let me help her today when I was standing right beside her. She was saying it was okay while she was bleeding all over my shirt. The only thing she let me do was block all the arrows coming at us. It reminded me from when we were young and Lox had found a lake with a village of Aquas. One of them grabbed her arm and started pulling her. I remember running toward her to help but she fought against me. I tried to pull her back out but she pushed me back. The girl in the lake pulled her in and I hesitated. I can remember thinking, "I don't care if she doesn't want me to, I'm going to rescue her.". I swam in and saw a tail swimming down. I had my ax in my hands at the moment so I hit the tail as hard as I could. I saw it swim away in pain, and my unconscious sister float up. I grabbed her and swam toward the surface. I remember her lecturing me and running off. She has always been so independent, but I still try to help my best to help her though. I'm a year and a half older than her, but to best honest, she is the one in charge. We did everything together: we walked together, we listened to each other, and today, we fought together. I hang out with Ace more often now. I know it bugs Lox, but last time I checked, I have rights to have more than one friend. When I first met him he thought I was dating Lox. It was funny to explain to him how she was my sister, not my girlfriend. Lox doesn't like me hanging out with him, so she tries to embarrass me in front of him. She pulls out her most classic joke; the one about my ears and tail. She is always joking about how small they are. I know I am pretty tall, but my ears and tail are supposed to be small. I'll have to be back soon, the hideout our troop is inside is starting to rumble.