Elisa

I first saw curiosity in Haze. Then I realized she was brave too. Curiosity and bravery are never a good combination. That leads to people's dooms. To think of it now, we do need some bravery on our team. We walk down to hallway to my bunk. I guess since I'm the captain I get the only paved floor to myself. We walk in and I sit down on a small pillow on the floor. I motioned to her to sit on the opposite side of the table. The side without the pillow. "You should know that we aren't the bad guys," I tell her. "Kind of seems like it to me.." Haze responds. I sigh and try to explain myself, "The war started long ago. You know what happened, the three kings of the three kingdoms disputed over who should've gotten to rule over all three kingdoms and that small argument raged on to a war lasting centuries. The thing is, everyone thinks it's the faults of the warriors. It's not; it is the rulers, the kings, the leaders. They fill their warriors up with hate and then let them pour it out on the other kingdoms. But," I continued, "If we take them away or simply change their perception, boom! Peace and prosperity.". "How do you know this will work? What if it changes nothing?" Haze asked. I stared her straight in the eye and said, "I would not lead the whole Terra rebellion section if I was not certain that this would work. Are you joining or not?". "I'll join.".