Narrator

Haze awoke and saw Jack and Lox staring at her. All of them were scared. They had no idea what the other person could do. Haze looked at them curiously. She shuffled around and took out a notebook from her pocket. "What is she doing..?" Lox whispered. Haze fixed her eyes on the two and started scribbling down pictures. Lox snatched the notepad out of her hands. "What's this?" she said to Haze. She flipped through the pages and stopped at the ones with pictures. Her eyes widened. Jack leaned over and looked at it too. "She's good at drawing, wait is that me sleeping?" he said. "Don't say that in front of the hostage!" Lox said. "Thank you. Just finding out what I can.

"Finding out what you can from him?" Lox questioned. Jack put his hand over his face, embarrassed of his sister.

"You really think I know everything about the Terra Kingdom?"

"Whatever. Tell me what you know."

"I know a lot." Haze teased.

"Well, me and my ax," Lox dragged a large ax across the floor, "Would like to know." Lox threatened. Jack couldn't be quiet anymore, "Okay, first of all, that is my ax." Jack picked up the ax like it was a small twig, "Second of all, this is crazy. Just because she is from another kingdom doesn't mean she is some spy. She obviously is just a nieve Azure. She probably flew down to check things out down here. Haze raised one eyebrow, "Nieve?" she asked. "Nieve, stupid, they both describe Azures," Lox said. Haze started to strain and opened her wings almost to the full extent. It broke the rope and Haze stood up. Jack took a step forward. "Uh uh uh!" Haze smiled and leaned against the wall. "You don't know what I can do."

"How about this, you don't do anything to us, and we'll let you examine us," Jack suggested. Haze bursted with enjoyment. "Yes!" she said. She grabbed their arms and took them outside. Haze sketched them and wrote down all she could. "Do you have a place to sleep, maybe?" She asked. Lox rolled her eyes and showed her a mat on a dirty floor. "Are we there yet?" she asked. "This is your room princess." Lox responded, "Tomorrow, you put this cloak over your wings so mom doesn't suspect anything. Also, wear this cat headband. Watch out for cockroaches too. Goodnight!" Lox smiled and shut the closet door.