Truth Or Dare | Wifisfuneral

"Yo it's boring as shit lets play drunk truth or dare

"Yo it's boring as shit lets play drunk truth or dare." Ski exclaimed trotting into the room. Jahseh turned his phone off and sat it on the side table. X, Ski, Skies, WiFi, & Coolie were all chilling in Mena [you]'s room.

"Sure why not." Mena responded. "Isaiah come help me get the liquor." She added. She got up and began out of her room. Isaiah followed. She entered the kitchen and opened her parents liquor cabinet. Isaiah reached from behind her and grabbed the Patron and Hennessy. He also grabbed a couple of shot glasses. She felt his manhood brush against her lower back. She quickly moved from in front of him and leaned against the counter.

"Yo you good?" He asked setting the bottles on the counter. She began walking up the stairs before Isaiah grabbed her wrist. She turned to him and raised her left eyebrow. He winked at her and started walking up the stairs. Her face held a look of confusion as she picked up the bottles and followed him up the stairs. They walked into her room and sat the bottles on the floor. Everyone sat in a circle.

"Ouu Hennessy my favorite." Ski dragged out as he felt all over The Hennessy bottle.

"Jahseh You go first." Coolie proposed. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare. I ain't never been pussy." He yelled as he flailed his arms in the air.

"Alright I dare you to wear one of Mena's bras as a shirt for the rest of the night." He said. Everyone laughed.

"Man that's weak." Jahseh exclaimed.

Mena got up and and went the her drawer. The picked up a bright push up bra and walked over to Jahseh.

"Take off your shirt." He took off his shirt and threw it on the bed. Mena put the bra on him, which barely fit. Everyone laughed.

"Mena truth or dare." Isaiah spoke. Her eyes shot open. "Dare."

"I dare you to give m-"

"Nope." She interrupted him opening the bottle of Hennessy and pouring herself a shot.

"Damn. You ain't have to do him like that." Jahseh dragged out in the middle of laughter. She threw it down her throat and chased it with some sprite.

"Truth." Mena spoke. "Alright, what's your body count?" Skies asked.

"Hmm let me think." She said tapping her chin. "38...."

"Nigga what the fuck." Ski, her brother exclaimed. Mena, along with everyone else bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Chill chill. Just 1... 2 if you count fingers." Mena reassured. Ski scrunched his face up and sat back down.

"Skies truth or dare?" Mena said turning towards him.

"Dare." He decided. "I dare you to take off all of you clothes and go out to the balcony and yell 'my pussy be burning and itching burning and itching.'" She dared.