𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑿3 ★ 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵

"𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑺

"𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑺

𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻

𝑰'𝑫 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭 𝑰𝑻"

𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵: 𝑷𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒙, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒐𝒏𝒂
𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬: April 23, 2018

[^ don't mind me I'm just trying to change my aesthetic]

Amina arose from her slumber and immediately grabbed her phone from her nightstand. She had been waiting on a text from Jahseh indicating that he had arrived

A part of her just knew he was joking but a greater part of her knew he was coming. She sighed and tossed her phone onto the bed. She decided to get pretty just Incase he did come.

She got out of her bed and went to the bathroom. She examined herself in the mirror. She left the bathroom and grabbed some towels. She entered the bathroom once again and turned on the shower. She began to strip out of the little clothing she had on. She put on her X playlist and hopped in the shower.

After scrubbing her entire body, she felt as if she wasn't done in the shower yet. She brushed her finger up her soapy folds.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip. When she opened them, there stood Jahseh. A Booty butt ass naked Jahseh stood in front of her. His hand in the general area of her heat. His index finger formed circles around her pearl. She groaned bitting her lip harder than before.

He slipped his ring finger into her vagina continuing to circle her clit with his thumb.

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆? 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌

•••

She opened her eyes to see no one. She looked down to see her own fingers stuffed into her vagina. Her mood had been kilt. Although she had already came 3 times and been in the shower for about an hour, her daydream about Jahseh was the best. She cleaned herself up and got out of the shower.

8 more hours had passed, it was now it was 10:00 and she still had gotten no text from Jahseh. Even if he wasn't coming he still texted her almost every day even if it was for something stupid. She put on some sweatpants and walked down the stairs. She planned on doing her hair but since by now it was evident that he wasn't gonna come she decided not to. She sat down on her couch and grabbed the remote.

She turned it on and turned the setting to HDMI 2. Amina turned to Netflix. She scrolled through the endless tv shows and movies. Still nothing interested her. After 30 minutes or so of doing this she decided to just go back to tv channels. She changed the setting back to HDMI 1. She flipped through the channels just as she did on netflix.