Chapter 4: Take Pictures!

💞~~~💞

💞~~~💞

(A/N) guys why does this book already have 35 reads wtgwhwbw i know its not a lot but this book has only been up for a week and it has this many reads- you humans are amazing skskks 💞 now prepare for the first kiss in this book ;D

Bakugou was the first one up. He yawned as he went over to the pantry and grabbed the coffee grounds. He then went over to the first coffee maker and put a coffee filter in, then at least a cup and a half of coffee. He grabbed he put a dash of cinnamon in the coffee ground and then a teaspoon of cocoa powder ( unsweetened ) to it, too.

Thats how i make my coffee btw

He got the amount of water he needed and poured it into the other section of the coffee maker. He turned the coffee maker and stretched as he watched the coffee brew. It was 4 AM. He then went over to the other coffee maker since they run out of coffee really quickly and repeated his actions and put the coffee grounds away. He yawned again and grabbed a pan to make Kirishima and him breakfast. Speaking of Kirishima-

"Good morning, Bakubro," A smiling Kirishima came into the kitchen and walked over to Bakugou.

Bakugou groaned at how lively Kirishima was already. "Do you even need coffee?" Bakugou glanced at the coffee machines.

"Ooh! Coffee!" Kirishima grabbed a glass mug.

"Ey, it's still brewing, Shitty Hair," He scowled. Both of the coffee pots were halfway full with coffee but they still had a bit to go.

"Phooey," Kirishima pouted and put his cup down. Bakugou stared at him. "What's for breakfast, bro?" Kirishima smiled.

"I didn't even start." Bakugou said, flatly, staring at the pan in his hand.

"Hiya guys!" Ashido came into the kitchen with Aoyama and Hagakure. She sat at the counter, hungrily.

"Can you make us breakfast too, Bakugou?" Hagakure begged, sitting next to Ashido.

"No. I don't like cooking for others," Bakugou spat, crossing his arms.

Kirishima's eyebrows raised. "You cook for me!"

Bakugou cheeks turned a soft pink. "You're different, Dumb Hair," He stated and turned on the stove.

"I-I am?" Kirishima smiled widely and Ashido stared, smugly.

"Merde sainte! You guys are so incredibly adorable!" Aoyama fanned himself with some fancy smanchy fan.

Ashido mumbled; "weird flex but okayyy!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and got out some eggs while Kirishima sat on the counter, watching him. "Kirishima. Get off the counter. If you want to sit somewhere, get a chair," Iida came into the kitchen, moving his hand up and down.