Chapter 5: 💞😭

💞~~~💞

💞~~~💞

"Get up, Kiri," Ashido was looming over the red haired boy who was still on the floor after the kiss.

Kirishima sat up and blinked. He accidentally thought out loud, "That was awesome," He then blushed wildly finding out he said that out loud.

Ashido burst into laughter. "Man, you're so gay!" She changed the subject, "Anyway, it's time to watch the movie. Iida made popcorn and Satou made a fruit salad,"

"Okay." Kirishima beamed and walked over to the area where everyone else is with Ashido. He sat down next to Bakugou, as normal.

"Hey," Bakugou looked at Kirishima, a soft blush on his face. "You haven't recovered from the kiss, huh?" He grinned, staring at his rosy cheeks.

Kirishima puffed out his cheeks. "Shush,"

Bakugou laughed and gave Kirishima a bowl of popcorn. "Thanks, Bakubro!" He smiled.

"No problem," Bakugou grinned.

they're so cute im dying wow skskskwkkw

"Hey, Ashido! Come sit next to me!" An invisible girl said. "I'm waving my phone in the air!"

"I see yaaa," Ashido laughed and sat down next to a pair of floating clothes.

A few others sat together. Iida sat with Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki, Jiro and Momo sat next to each other, Kaminari and Sero sat next to each other. Tokoyami sat alone. Kouda sat next to his pet cat and rabbit, feeding the rabbit a carrot and talking to them, happily. so pure. Aoyama sat next to Satou, Ojiro, and Shouji, they shared the fruit salad.

Ashido started the movie and everyone's attention besides Tokoyami's was on the TV.

•  •  •

The movie ended and just a handful of people were asleep. Bakugou was asleep with his arm over Kirishima's torso and his head shoved into Kiri's neck. Kirishima was also asleep, both of his arms around Bakugou ( so gay ). Ashido giggled and took way too many pictures, Uraraka and Hagakure did the same.

Todoroki was awake with Midoriya in his lap, asleep happily. Todoroki grinned and slowly fell asleep since he didn't wanna wake up. The fangirls took pictures of them, too.

Kaminari and Sero were snoring, fast asleep Kaminari was on top of Sero. The girls took pictures of them, too.

Tsuyu was sleeping, too. She had her tongue out. Uraraka giggled. And that's all for the people who fell asleep. The people who fell asleep went to their rooms or went into the kitchen to get midnight snacks and talk.

•  •  •

"Uuugh.." Bakugou awoke wide-eyed, realizing he was in the grip of Kirishima. He tried to get up but couldn't, that caused Kirishima to wake up. Kirishima let go of Bakugou and they both sat up.

"Good morning, Bakubro," Kirishima said quietly.

Bakugou nodded and got off the couch they were on."I'm gonna make breakfast. Wanna come?" He said walking towards the kitchen.

"Of course!" Kirishima jumped off the couch and follow him. "Can I help, bro?" Kirishima asked.

"Yea- Oh," Bakugou stopped speaking and saw Momo and Jiro sitting at the counter, talking, Kirishima looked at them, too.

Momo then whispered something in Jiro's ear, Jiro whispered back something. This went on for a bit when Bakugou crossed his arms. "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" The bittersweet boy asked and Kirishima nodded.

"Eh.. Well," Jiro snickered. "Check the groupchat,"

"Yup," Momo grinned.

Kirishima raised his eyebrows and took out his phone, going to the group chat. He read what happened while Bakugou looked over his shoulder.

Group Chat: Class 1-A

Yesterday, 1:17

Alien.x: REEKWKWLQQKQKKWKWK
Alien.x: sent a photo.

(pretend they're on a couch)

Alien.x: THEY ARE WAY TOO CUTE 💞😭

Momo: I guess that's kinda cute..

Tokoyami: Ugh. Affection. Gross.

Uraraka made their nickname "Uravity!".

Uravity!: Shut up >:C

okay im really lazy so just imagine them having a extremely hectic convo.

"What the fuck-" Bakugou hissed. Kirishima blushed.

"Thats how we slept?" He squeaked and Bakugou's face heated up.

"I'm just gonna make breakfast," Bakugou muttered and went to cooking.

OKAY IM SO SORRY THIS WILL BE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER I'LL EVER MAKE. I REALLY JUST WANTED TO POST TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY SO SKSKKS