Chapter 6: Turn It Down

💞~~~💞

💞~~~💞I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED! IVE HAD IMPORTANT TESTS AND MY FRIENDS CAME OVER ALL WEEKEND AND PRETTY MUCH STAYED! I'm sorry if this chapter disappoints you

💞~~~💞
I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED! IVE HAD IMPORTANT TESTS AND MY FRIENDS CAME OVER ALL WEEKEND AND PRETTY MUCH STAYED! I'm sorry if this chapter disappoints you. This book has grown in such a small amount of time!

NICKNAMES:

Midoriya: Broccoli
Todoroki: IcyThot
Bakugou: KingExplosionMurder
Kaminari: LightningBolt
Kirishima: RocksRGay
Ashido: Alien.x
Jiro: AirPods
Tsuyu: Kermit Jr.
Iida: Iida
Uraraka: Uravity!
Tokoyami: SummoningDemons
Kouda: Aminals
Hagakure: NoticeMe!
Sero: sticky
Momo: Creative Mom
Aoyama: Twinkling
Satou: Sugar
Shouji: Shouji ( he doesnt speak much )
Ojiro: Ojiro ( he doesnt speak a lot either )

"Oh my god, just shut up," Aizawa turned away from the whiteboard and put his chalk down. He glared at three snickering boys, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari. "You idiots are gonna be the reason why I jump of this damn building."

"DO A FLIP!" Kaminari yelled, getting on his desk and starting dancing. Bakugou stood up and pushed the desk which made Kaminari fall down. "OW WHAT THE FU-"

"KAMINARI SHUT UP!" Aizawa scowled. "I swear to god, if you speak one more time, I'm putting you on house arrest for two weeks,"

Kaminari brushed himself off and got back into his chair with a snickering Bakugou near him. "You're such a dumbass," Jirou sighed, crossing her arms and clicking her tongue. Kaminari rolled his eyes and pouted.

Aizawa turned around and scoffed, going back to writing stuff on the board.

"VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" Kaminari dashed to the Bakusquad lunch table with everyone behind him. Sero ended up doing the same thing as him and the two sat next to each other.

"Tch, Idiots," Bakugou muttered in the middle of Ashido and Kirishima. "Bakubro, they're our friends!" Kirishima elbowed Bakugou in the side of his stomach.

Bakugou crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "So-fucking-what?" The three sat at their table, Ashido sitting next to Sero and Kaminari who were playing rock paper scissors.

"Stop acting like five year olds," Bakugou rolled his eyes at the two boys. Ashido laughed.

"They're my gAY five year olds," Putting her thumb and index fingers into a gun, pointing at Kaminari and Sero.