[Exo's Chen's Birthday and Profile]

Chen is the main vocalist of EXO-M, and quite possibly the best vocalist in all of EXO.

However, despite his ability to sing, he is one of the most underrated members of EXO. Fans speculate that because he was put into EXO-M with a limited grasp of Mandarin, he wasn’t able to show off his charisma and charm like the other members, hence he was left in the shadows.

Chen is one of the nicest members of EXO, which is shown through his interviews and also his interactions with fans, but despite being the friendliest, he’s still one of EXO’s biggest trolls. He likes to joke around and prank his fellow members.

He is also EXO’s worst dancer, but he hopes to hone his skills in the future.

Biography:

Stage Name: Chen

Real Name: Kim Jong Dae/Jin Zhong Da

Nickname: Chen Chen, Orange, Dancing Machine

Position: Lead Vocalist

Born: September 21st, 1992

Astrological Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Personality: Kind, gentle, considerate, troll, prankster, funny, hyper, stubborn, polite, cheerful

Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (not sure how much older)

Height: 173cm or 5 feet 8 inches

Weight: 64kg or 141lbs

Blood Type: B

Education: N/A

Super Power (Badge): Lightning (Scorpion)

Habit: He sticks out his tongue whenever he laughs.

Favorites:

Favorite Foods: Lamb Kebab, Chinese food, hotpot, steamed buns, fried cakes, fried bread twists, anything cooked at the Korean dorms. But he says that most of all, he likes his parent’s cooking the best. He misses it.

Favorite Hobbies: Singing, playing the piano.

Favorite Color: Pink.

Favorite Music: R&B

Favorite Cartoons: Donald Duck, Garfield

Favorite Possessions: MP3 Player, Notebook

Favorite clothing style: Casual, nothing too flashy or gaudy.

Celebrities:

Role Models: Super Junior

Celebrities they’re close with: Super Junior’s Kyuhyun.

Fun Facts:

He is said to be the best singer in EXO.

He can hit high notes very easily.

His father is a main vocalist as well.

His most memorable moment pre-debut was when the company threw him a birthday party.

He wasn’t into playing video games, but after living with the members of EXO, he finds himself playing them more and more.