[Late Post]EXO Makes 20,000 Hearts Beat in Beijing with Exclusive Concert

EXO took away the heart of Beijing.

Meeting with the fans around the globe with its first exclusive concert tour, EXO successfully wrapped up a concert in Beijing, China.

EXO held EXO From Exoplanet #1 – The Lost Planet – in Beijing over two days on September 20 and 21, presenting various music, dynamic performances and fancy stages to 20,000 fans who filled the concert hall.

As the concert was EXO’s first exclusive concert in Beijing, it quickly sold out tickets to both days. Having performed in cities around China, including Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Chongqing, Chengdu, Changsha and Xi’an, EXO proved its influence and status as a hallyu group in Beijing as well. 

EXO began the concert with its debut song MAMA before performing a total of 31 songs, including hits Wolf, Growl and Overdose, the other album tracks as well as solo songs in the span of two hours. 

The audience sang along as they enjoyed the concert throughout, and on September 20, the fans prepared an event to hold up cards that said ‘EXO♥FOREVER.’ On September 21, the fans celebrated Chen’s birthday by preparing a special birthday event.

Having wrapped up the Beijing concert, EXO will be presenting EXO From Exoplanet #1 – The Lost Planet – in Fukuoka between November 11 and 13.

Photo credit: SM Entertainment

Credits:mwaveinterest.com

A/N:Medyo late post and update na po ito..Pagpasensyahan na:)