Chapter Two

I would always just browse the internet once I get home. Do some research on what's new about my favorite actors and actresses, posting updates on my Twitter account, watch videos or movies that they're in, or probably download anything that is related to them.

You see, you can't just post stuff on Facebook since you're probably friends with your family and relatives there so, no. I just really don't put it up there. Unless it's something that I'm proud of.

Whenever I'm down, I would usually just watch any JD, HBC, AJ-related movies. Definitely feels good.

I don't exactly know if I'm the only one whom for example, Johnny Depp takes a photo with a random girl, and the first thing to come up on my mind would be "lucky girl" or even when Johnny Depp just simply sits down. "Lucky chair".

Obviously I'm obsessed. I'm sorry I just can't help it. Maybe it's a disorder or a syndrome? I hope not. But I think it does exist nowadays.

Being a fangirl actually makes you strong. It will make you learn something about, finding yourself, being yourself, be happy with it, don't care about anyone, it's okay to be weird, they will be your inspiration. You try to look like them. You would buy they're stuff to show support although you know that they wouldn't really see it. you'll get used to things like: "He's ugly." you'll reply with "You're ugly too." and stuff like that.

And when somebody who's not a fan of your idol agrees with you, it feels freaking good! Like, it's a miracle.

You get mad whenever they spell your idol's names wrong like, Jhony Dep, Johnnie Depp, Johny Depp and so on.

When somebody would ask "Who's Johnny Depp?" "Who's Angelina Jolie?" "Who's Helena Bonham Carter?" You'll be like, really? You don't know them? "Helena Bonham Carter is the one who plays Bellatrix in those Harry Potter films." And of course, you'll get mad at this: "What's Harry Potter?" Just flip him/her off.

I would often dream about hanging out with these celebrities. But then, it was just a dream.