Chapter Three

As always, I would get up around 6:30 in the morning, take a bath, eat my breakfast and leave around 7:15. Arrive at school at exactly 8:00.

For this instance, the car was broken, my dad was away, driver was sick, mom doesn't know how to drive as well so, we had to commute.

I was rushing. Positively late for the first time. I'm not really used to commuting. This was also a first time.

It's hard to get in to the train. Most people would push you, stand on your foot, people cursing in front of you, and a lot more. It was really hard to get in.

I arrived at my school around 8:23. I honestly didn't want to go to class to save my embarrassment. Indeed, that is one of my negative trait. If I'm late, or I didn't do the homework, I'd rather not go to class.

I wasn't like this until I went to college...

The day was finally about to end. And ofcourse, I would still have to commute to get home. It was rush hour as well so it was still hard to get in. But at least, I wasn't late for anything.

It was a long day for me, by the time that I got home, I opened my Facebook, Twitter, and of course, watched a movie.

As I was reading some news about my favorite actors, I read something about Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, and Tim Burton that they are actually on their way to have a vacation here in my country. The Philippines! Am I dreaming? Is this another dream? This couldn't be. Is this for real? No way. No. It can't be. No. This is impossible.

I was slapping myself and screaming because of excitement. Where would they go? In the famous places which is, Palawan? Boracay? Puerto Galera? Baguio? Where? All of these are too far away from me. I have to take a plane just to get there. No no no no no no no no no.

What am I going to choose now? My school or I have to sacrifice just to see my idols?

I'm torn. My mother's going to kill me.

I immediately called my sister Cassandra via Skype telling her if why didn't she call me or told me about it.

She wasn't online. Why is she not responding?

I called my other sisters, they weren't answering as well. What? Everybody's busy now? Oh right, maybe it's because of the different timeszones? But whyyyy???

I wasn't able to sleep until the next day. No articles were updated since the last one. But why?

I couldn't get it out of my mind. I have to meet them. I just have to. This is my only chance. But where are they? This is breaking my heart. Why won't they make a Twitter account anyway? UGHHH. This is frustrating...