Where

Warnings: foul language, death
Words: 1130
Recap-
Once he calmed down he apologized a lot. Of course he started crying again. I felt bad and guilty. He should have hated me. We stayed hugging for a while until he wasn't crying any more. After that I stopped bullying him. And just more ignored him. I tried to at least. But he came back and again and again. He's was like glitter you always tried to get rid of it but it says for life. You end up ignoring it. Yep he was glitter. So why is he gone now. I didn't realize I was crying until now the whole world got blurred. it hurts. Why him. Why did it have to be him.
🖤

——-
POV

It's dark and cold... I don't know where I am, I can't move. My body aches and I'm tired. I hear something no someone coming. I'm scared, I don't remember anything. Who am I. Where am I. Who is coming. I need answers now.

   The door opens slowly with a screech. Only one person walks in. He has a hands all over his body he also has one on his face. He has a tinted blue maybe gray hair. He's just staring at me, it's making me nervous. Is he going to hurt me or worse... kill me. I'm scared... no I have to get out of here find the police. They can help, right?

   "Your awake good, can you move". I'm scared maybe he can help me, no don't trust him... yet. "Yah I t-think s-so" I sit up but its hard and it hurts. "um where am I" I'm terrified I don't know where I am let alone who I am. " I d-don't re-remember" it's so dark, I'm cold here.

   "Don't worry I'm your 'friend' you know me" he said wail grinning. I don't like how he put a different tone on the word friend. I don't trust him. But all play along and maybe I can get out of here. I need to know a few things before I leave. Like who I am, who he is, and where this actually is.

   "Lets start with your name, your name is izuku but your code name is Deku" he talks slow. To slow he sounds villainess, is he a villain. I hope not. Wait I'm I a villain too no no don't judge someone just because how they sound.

——————-
Katsuki POV

   I'm finally here UA, the walk here was the worst. I thought I would just look up and he would be there muttering away. I miss his muttering about nonsense and hero's. I can't handle this, I need to go back. No for him that's why I'm here. All be the best, in the class and as a pro. All for him... my Deku.

   "Bakubro" I hear familiar voices yell, kiri he's one of my best friends. His yelling, It scared me I'm not this jumpy not ever. I don't think I can handle seeing him. No I can do this. "How's it going, are you doing all right" kiri continue to ask many more questions, to many in fact. I just grunt to answer most of them. He smiled and hugs me. "Oi, shitty hair get off" I push him slightly. "It's good to have you back man". Wow he really missed me. Well I missed him and the rest of my  'squad' a little but I would never tell anyone that. Mina runs over and pokes my cheek. I glair at her. "We all missed king explosions murder" she hums happily.

   We got to class everyone stared at me. "What the fuck you want" I yell like I would normally. They start talking again. "Welcome back to class it's time to suffer" the dark eyed teacher said with a died tone. I take more detailed notes then normal. I got to be the best for him.

Time flies fast, I'm half way done with my first year at UA. I miss de-izuku it's been two months since he died, he just wanted to save the class. He helped so much. I will kill the villains who took him away from me... but tomura shigaraki he will have it worst. I will tear him limb from limb. Then he will wish he didn't do this to him... to deku. I wish I could have saved Izuku. I know I was an asshole and a fucking bully, but he knows I didn't mean it. Right??? I never apologize or appreciate him enough. I'm so sorry Deku.

——————
Flash back
Dekus POV

"If you don't want the rest of your class to die you better hurry and do something" Tomara yells from the top of another building. The one the class was on was crumbling. What can I do if I'm fast I can get them out of the building. Most of them are unconscious. I'll save them all.

Running in and out of the crumbling building takin the class there's only a few more. I've almost save everyone one more person to go "uraraka grab my hand" she reaches weakly out it to late it's falling. "Uraraka use your quirk" she starts to float. "Deku I can't keep it up" I smile at her I have to hurry. No parts of the building falls I push uraraka out of a hole she slow floats down to the rest of the class
————————

He saved are whole class. Almost all of use were knocked out for it, including me. I should have been there for him I should have saved him. That's not the worst part if he used his quirk he would have served he could have used it more. He just didn't want to be saved. That's why it's my fault. If he new how important he was to me he would have saved him self. That's why for him all make sure to save everyone that I can.

I'm almost top of the class. Create bitch is the only one above me. I decided over and over again that I will be the first in class. I will also be the number one pro hero for him. For my izuku. So I will study hard and train hard to. Im going to be stronger for him. This is all for him. I'll make his dream come true. Being the best pro hero and save people with a smile on my face. He's so cheesy I miss it.

🖤This chapter was actually garbage. Did you in joy reading it. Sorry short chapter it's like three am. Lol I need sleep. Good night or morning or what ever time it is. Remember your a great person so love you🖤

—-😪Jade out