Whats Hope

Warnings: foul language, torture, abuse
Words: 815
Recap-
He suddenly grabbed my injured wrist. "Oww let go" he dragged me into the room where the Uraraka was. It's dark and still has the smell of blood in it. Oh gosh it still has blood in hear to. He throws me on the floor, as he chains me up he kicks me. "STOP" I cry out over and over. No it hurts I thought he was my friend. He soon stops when he sees tears in my eyes "Sorry... I just got angry" he apologizes to me. "We're still friends right" he asked looking down at the floor. I just nodded. "Thank you" he walks out of the room, leaving me here.
🖤
——————
Tomara POV

Deku that's bitch snuck out, luckily Dabi caught him. "boss What do you want to do with him, I think we should just kill the slut". I really hate him, he makes my blood boil. "He is to weak but we still need him, all might past his quirk down to him. Has he shown his quirk". That brat doesn't have a quirk he hasn't shown any signs. "no I don't think he as a quirk". I'm so disappointed let me kill him I wanna kill him. "do what ever you want to him, I trust you Tomara". I'm so excited he's going forget what happiness is, he will only feel pain. I won't kill him yet all torcher him...
hahaha

————-
Time Skip

I slowly walk to the room Dabi put him in. It's been two weeks he hasn't eaten. "Tomara what are you going to do. What's going to happen to him~" that damn Toga cares about him... useless. "He's going to be tortured and killed" I smiled widely. She looked terrific or horrified it's the all the same to me. She started to cry and mumbled things about that shit.

I walk in to the room. It's to dark for him to see everything so he can only see out lines of things. I grab a knife and slowly cut his right arm. He winces away in pain. But doesn't do any thing else. I continue to slice him up.

I've been in here for a good hour in half he hasn't screamed yet. Oh well... one more. I stab is lower caff. He gasps loudly that was better. This is so fun I don't think I want to kill him ever.

————-
Time skip

It's been about a year since Deku  was been in the room. He tried to escape multiple times but he has failed each and every time. I have him chained and up he can't even move anymore. I've been going in to that room every day doing some sort of torture. He doesn't talk nor scream. His screams are the best there girly and manly at the same time, I enjoy it so much.

I feed him ever two months. But normally I have to shove it down his throat. He's almost died three or four times. He sits in silence In a room with nothing in it. He can be heard crying at times it's the best. I love it. He hasn't seen light either. He can't see or hear in that dark room so he hasn't seen or heard another person besides me. I think all end his suffering soon. He useless at first he fought back. But now he doesn't it's boring.

Toga and Dabi asked me to just kill him. I guess the pipsqueak made 'friends' with them. I don't really care. There not that useful but I have to keep them around. All because of father.

——————-
Deku POV
(Some or all of this won't make sense??? Because he's going crazy)

The shadows, The shadows shadows. There slowly eating, ripping the skin off of me. My skin my skin my skin leaving everything. They can move so fast and quite they fly through the dark room. It's dark dark darkness is coming to get me. Help help help the pain the pain. What's death is it good it must be good. Then I should go and death. Or is I going to turn in to shadow death death. The crimson river goes out of me. Ever now and then the the shadow comes and shots things in my face. And it hurts my neck. I have to be silent or the shadows fine me. I'm alive I have to live I well live.

🖤 Hey sorry for the late update I was busy with midterms at school. how do you like my crazy fanfic well it could be improved but this has been a terrible chapter... my pure poor boy  I feel so bad for him. Right now Deku boy is crazy and he doesn't make since but don't worry he gets better maybe.... well bye bye my beans🖤

-😤Jade out