His smile

Warnings: panic attack, OOC (Out Of Character)
Words:712
Recap-
He relaxed a little and his breathing slowed. Tears formed in his eyes. He let out a slow shake breath. "I-I..." he was cut off with a sob he took a sharp breath in. "It's okay" I felt myself smile. I pull him in to a slow soft hug. He didn't resist he continued to sob into my chest."It's okay now I'm here" I rub small circles on his back. "K-Kacchan" he whispered. It's him it's my Izuku.
🖤

——————
Katsuki POV

He calmed down quite a bit. He still holding tightly onto me. Now that he is so close I can tell how bad it is. He has blood everywhere on him. Cuts and bruises cover his body. He is shivering it is cold in here. "Dek-.... Izuku" he squeezes tighter. "P-please d-don't leave me alone" h clings to me.

I smile down at him I've missed him so much. "I promise I won't leave" I stroke his dirty hair. " need to clean you up, it might hurt a little" I speak in whispers. He flinches out of my hug "no no" he starts rocking back forth. His breathing picks up speed. "Hey it's okay we don't have to do it now" I continue to try and soothe him. He starts shaking, if he doesn't stop he'll hurt himself.

I grab his shoulders he lets out a loud squeak. Sorry I hope that didn't hurt he stops rocking back and forth. "Izuku it's ok you don't have to be scared... we can start off small" he still shaking "I'm scared" he sobs out. "I know" I scoot closer to him, he ends up in my lap. I rock back and forth slowly to soothe him. "I don't wanna to hurt no more" it hurts me to hear him like this.

"I know, I know" he needs stop breathing so hard. "It Hurts" he pants out over and over. "Deku you have to breath slower here take deep breaths in and out" he takes a minute to breath in and out. "Slow it down" I'm still rocking him back and forth trying to calm him down. He steadily breaths in and out. "Good boy" I kiss his forehead, he blushes lightly. "Izuku we got to start cleaning you up" I continue to rub his head. "But" he quietly spoke.

Softly played with his hair. "We well start slowly, remember I'm here tell me if it hurts to much". He held on to me in terror. "Ok I'm going to move you to the bed" he nods. I slid him off my lap, so I could stand up. I quickly scoop him up, he yelps in response. "Sorry" I kiss his head again. I sit him against the wall that's behind bed. "Here, try and drink most of it but if you can't that's okay". I hand him the water he sips it. I sit on the bed with him he liens on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around him, and kiss the top of his head.

We sit in a nice silence, until I hear a faint knock on the door. Deku jumps in return to the noise. I pat his head "all be right back" I get up to leave. I feel something tug on the back of my shirt. I turn to face him "please don't" I hug him. "There just worried, you know one of your best friends is out there" I rub his back. "Who" his voice is soft, "her name is roun- Uraraka, you saved her". He looks at the door then at me unsure if I'm telling the truth. "All be right back, I know you don't want me to leave your side but I need to talk to them" I smile at him. He lets go of my shirt, with a worried look on his face.

"It might be a minute but all come back. And all get you some new clothes". I separate from the hug, and slowly walk away. Offer one last smile, he smiles back. His smile warms my heart and soul. It's his first smile being back and it's because of me. I missed him so much.