Chapter 2: Zamboni||

Astrid's View

After practice we went to the locker rooms and we got changed. I was changing but I felt 2 pair of eyes on me. When I was done getting dressed i realized who were the 2 people who were looking at me.

Guy and Charlie.

Then Luis saw and slapped the back of their heads which i just laughed at. Luis is my cousin who is older by a few months and thinks he has to protect me. Then Fulton and Jesse came over.

"I see you got 2 lover Boys over there. The 2 blondes. Nice pick Astrid". Jesse mocked me.

"Haha very funny, Jessica. I'm here to play hockey and that's it". I reciprocated.

"Yeah Jessica, you are out of your mind". Fulton mocked but bursted out laughing. Jesse rolled his eyes but gave in.

"Shut up! Anyways I was going to ask you if you wanna ride the Zamboni. Me and Fulton saw it earlier. What do you say, partner?" Jesse smirked.

"Hell yeah. I'm up for it". I said with an Evil grin.

"Ok, Hold up let me ask Guy. He wanted to join too". He said looking at Me than at Guy.

"Ok fine with me".

Me, Jesse, and Fulton went to were Guy was. He looked up at us 3.

"Yo, Do you wanna go to the Zamboni I showed you earlier?" Jesse smirked evily.

"Sure". He smiled.

Us 4 went and climbed the zamboni.

"This is cool". I said in awe

"Yea...Look I wonder what this button does?" Fulton said pressing the button. Making the Zamboni go straight through the glass. We broke the glass. New record.

"Oh my gosh that was awesome".

"You okay?"

We all did a handshake. I turned and there was Ms. Mckay and Coach Bombay. They were standing right there.

"Guys look..." I said making them turn their heads.

"We're in deep shit guys". By the look on Coach's face i knew we were.

"Sorry"

"Yeah sorry"

"We're okay!".

"Don't look at me! Just because i have a big file doesn't mean anything! Wait, maybe it does but this wasn't my idea". I said not wanting to get in too much trouble. Coach gave me a look.

"I got a big mouth. Sorry. I swear we are okay. Right guys?" I turned to them and see them shaking their heads yes.

(Later)

We were all tied up. We were all supposed to skate one way so that we won't fall down. Like  Bombay say's, it's to practice on team work.

The first time we fell. Second we all went different directions leaded by Fulton and Dean.
We then started learning.Skating smoothly all to one side.

Communication my ass. It's all about having one mind. But i'm like dumb, so it won't work.

After Dwayne used his rope to catch us all. We were like cattle amd he was trying to get us. Me and Luis were the last ones. But since we were impossible to catch he gave up. He then taught us how to dance cowboy style. Even coach danced.

I was dreading having to talk to Luis. Very much looking forward to it.

After that we went back to the dressing rooms. We told the rest and they told us we were idiot's.

"Coach was literally giving Astrid a glare cause he thought it was her idea. Should of seen his face!" Jesse said jokingly. Us 4 laughed.

"I expected it! At least i didn't burn or melt anything! This is light work!" I said.

"Yeah right Astee". Jesse said not believing me.

"Whatever you say Jessica". Everyone heard me and bursted out laughing. Jesse faked a laugh and pushed me weakily making me push him back.

Charlie then came over amd introduced us all since us 6 dont know them very well yet.

"Hey I'm Charlie". Charlie said while smiling sheepishly.

"The rest of the are Adam Banks #99,
Connie Moreau #18, Lester Averman but we call him Averman #4, Greg goldberg but we call him Goldie #33, Guy Germaine #00, Fulton reed 44, Jesse hall #9". Charlie said almost out of breath.

"Nice to meet you"

"Hey''

"Hi"

All 6 of us said to the ducks.

Next chapters are gonna be fun. Pranks and all that. Right now it seems boring but trust me its gonma start getting good.