W H A T ' S A S O U L M A T E ?

soulmate au number (a/b/o included but barley mentioned). where aizawa teaches baby versions of class 1a and tries to explain that the writing that appears and fades on their arms is their soulmate trying to contact them. (slightly inspired by a tododeku animation on youtube, credits to original owner). semi edited btw.

WARNINGS:
•fluff
•kinda angsty but not really.
•denki's a rich boy.
•denki has adhd.

SHIPS:
•future sero x shinsou x denki.
•future tododeku.
•insinuated todobakudeku if you squint.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

the yells of bakugou katsuki was not unusual as denki's nanny dropped him off at u.a daycare at 8am sharp.

even though his parents knew that their staff could easily take care of the blonde haired boy, they also knew that if they left him at the daycare then he might wear himself out by being surrounded by other children.

the next scream of, "stop defending your boyfriend peppermint boy!" was also a regular shout.

mina ashido stood, patiently waiting for her best friend to be signed in at the reception as he hugged the nanny's leg, her bending down so he could kiss her cheek— something he did to all the staff which worked for his parents —before he ran up to his pink skinned friend and lightly grabbed her hand. the both of them quickly began chattering away about the children which they shared daycare with as they giggled quietly to themselves.

sero hadn't yet noticed that his 'favourite person' had yet entered the room as he sat, somewhat quietly, drawing with shinso and mr. aizawa. trying to hide the fact that he was attempting to peak at what the purple haired boy was drawing while the other continued to cover it up and pull it out from the back haired boys reach.

"why won't you let me see, hito!" the tired looking boy scowled at the sound of his best friends nickname coming from someone who wasn't the yellow eyed boy, pulling his paper away further.

"because you're just gonna whine about it! and don't call me that, only kami can." the last bit was mumbled but sero still easily heard him.

"why would i whine? and, mina came up with that name and i never heard her say you could use it, she said i could so ha!" the tape user poked his tongue out as hitoshi seemed to look perplexed.

aizawa sighed at the bickering between the two as the black eyed boy easily riled up the normally quiet child to become loud as the reason often revolved around none other than kaminari denki, it was very obvious that one of the two would end up as the blondes soulmate and if they didn't then fate was just cruel.

"shinso, just show it to him so he'll stop moaning and sero, it's up to kaminari if he wants shinso to call him by the nickname or not." hanta plumped back into his seat with a pout about the nicknames situation but quickly recovered after realising that he'd see the drawing, patiently waiting for shinso to show him.

hitoshi begrudgingly showed the drawing to the younger boy, already waiting for the complaints about the fact that he'd drawn denki 'without his permission', god shinso hated how possessive the younger boy was over his friend, just because he became friends with the electric user later than the black haired boy did, didn't mean he was any less of one! but before any words could spout from the other, someone interrupted them.