2 D O L L A R S

denki gets dared to write his number on the wall in the boys school bathroom along with a note which said '$2 for a blowjob', denki is never one to back down from a dare.
kinda edited for once.

WARNINGS:
•no quirks.
•they're at ua still but it's a university and a lot of them share rooms except sero since his parents are rich.
•horny boys in denki's dms.
•cursing courtesy of bakugou, sero and myself cos why not.
•the number i used as denki's is actually one which is out of use but if you try it and someone answers, don't blame me🤷‍♀️.

SHIPS:
•you'll find out ;)
•slight bakukiri

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"hurry the fuck up, dunce face, we'll end up getting caught with your snails pace!" the red eyed boy screamed from where he stood with kirishima, leaning against the toilet door as the both of them made sure he wrote what he was supposed to.

"you can't rush art, mr. grouch." the golden eyed boy replied as he stood back to admire his work, feeling slightly thankful that art was one of the very few talents he had.

a smiling boy with dyed red hair poked his head into the toilet where denki stood as he sniggered at the message. there on the pale yellow door of the inside of the toilet was the message '07716564865 : $2 for a blowjob - kami', next to it was a pathetic looking winking face but underneath was the true art of a chibi version of his own face as a pair of thumbs could be seen at the bottom.

"woah denks, that's such a good drawing."

although kaminari wanted to thank his best friend for the compliment, he had a secret soft spot for anyone who complimented him often and without being asked, the main toilet door slammed shut as sero came rushing towards them, a panicked look in his eyes.

"mr. aizawa is coming guys," it was like an automatic reaction as everyone's eyes went wide (well except katsuki). all three were rushing towards the main door as katsuki was trailing behind but none of them got out alive.

"why were all of you in the bathroom? what, can bakugou not even pee by himself now?" before said blonde boy could argue back with the teacher, kaminari answered the question without thinking, again.

"we were having an orgy."

the silence afterwards however, was unbearable. the black haired male was used to his friend talking before he had the chance to think as he snorted, attempting not to laugh. eijirou looked shocked as he seemed to be processing what the shorter male had said, (you poor sunshine child). bakugou looked highly offended as his gruff protests were what caused sero to be unable to hold his laugh in any longer while the boy with the 'natural' lightning bolt streak in his hair seemed completely baffled that those words had even come out of his mouth.

"whatever kaminari." if the teacher hadn't have been mr. aizawa then the blonde would have definitely gotten in trouble but luckily for denki's social life and little pride he had left, the black haired teacher was used to the weird spouting of words from the blonde boys mouth as he was almost as bad as midoriya when the green eyed boy began to ramble.

🌻🌻

laying in sero's hammock, denki groaned as his phone notification went off again.