Chapter 2

Can's POV

In the blink of an eye, a month at his new job had gone by.

Can loved his new work, even when he was teaching classes usually taught by women.

But the part he liked the most were the private sessions he had with VIP Mr Tin. Can still chuckled when he remembered his boss' confused look on his second day, when Mr Tin had called to specifically request that all his subsequent private trainings were to be with the new guy.

The boss had asked him what he had done differently – but Can hadn't known, until he had eventually figured out that trainers had usually been encouraged by the boss to try and accommodate all of the VIP client's special requests, while Can somehow hadn't gotten that info and had ended up purposefully treating him like any other client.

Though that wasn't entirely true, either.

He had been so annoyed by Mr Tin's entitled attitude at the start, that he had laid down and maintained more strict ground rules for him than for anyone else.

It seemed like Mr Tin had downright craved for someone to do this all along.

He was just the kind of client that Can really appreciated. Coming up with a good training program for him was always a challenge, and Can often needed to adapt his plan on the spot upon seeing the state of body and mind Mr Tin arrived in.

It wasn't really a surprise for Can to learn that the CEO of the most successful entertainment company in the country was under a lot of stress – but Can was aiming for much more than just stress relief.

He had slowly created an oasis for his client, where he could both relax and challenge himself, depending on his current needs, and where the demands of the outside world didn't exist for the time of a training session.

What Can lived for was the sincere and open gratitude he got for it; the way his client truly appreciated his efforts and wasn't shy to express it.

Lately, Mr Tin had started to invite him to dinner after training when his busy schedule allowed it, and Can had indulged him a few times.

They had purposefully avoided any serious or too personal topics during these dinners, unconsciously maintaining the detached atmosphere of the oasis their training sessions had become to both of them – and Can had started to feel so comfortable with him that he almost considered him a friend, despite him being a client first.

Thus, Can was slightly concerned when Mr Tin failed to fulfil the five minutes changing time rule Can had accidentally set during their first session.

He didn't hesitate to walk into the changing room the second the time had run down and to enforce the rule if Mr Tin didn't have an obvious reason for disrespecting it.

Upon entering, he found his client still shirtless and without his shoes on, though there was no indication as to why he had failed to comply with the time all of a sudden. It led Can to the conclusion that his client wanted to test whether he would practice what he preached.

"Your five minutes are up. Get your arse out of here."

Mr Tin looked a bit forlorn for a split second, then he dropped the t-shirt he was holding and got up obediently.

"You'll have to take off your socks again, too. It's unsafe to train in these."

Again, the client complied without hesitation.

Can observed him closely while they got into the training room to start with the warm-up.

Now that he watched him, it didn't seem like Mr Tin had dallied on purpose. There must have been something that had distracted him in the changing room, maybe a call from the company or an urgent message. And yet... he had not argued with Can at all and had simply accepted the punishment attached to the rule.