Chapter 31

Can's POV

So much for plans.

After Can had gotten impatient with the lines in front of two of his favourite vegetable sellers, he had given up trying to buy ingredients and hope for a quiet evening. He had managed to keep his frustration in, while he had talked to Ellie, but now that he had left the gym, it all came back to him with vengeance.

How could she patronise him like that? Why did nobody trust him? Well, nobody except Tin, ironically enough, given Ellies accusations.

He couldn't entirely fault her for distrusting Tin, but damn, the more he thought about it, the more he got upset that she thought he couldn't look out for himself.

He despreately needed something to calm him down for real, before he'd fall back into very old patterns and snapped at random people.

He needed...

Something challenging.

Something that would focus all of his attention.

Like... maybe... if he could get Tin to hold still and allow him to try that new style of bondage Can had found recently. It had looked much more aesthetic than the more straightforward ways they had tried so far. And Tin might have had enough yoga training to remain in the lotus seat comfortably long enough for Can to finish that tie.

Can smiled to himself.

Yes, that would be nice.

Suddenly determined, he took out his phone and sent a message to Tin, that he should eat dinner on the way home, and not work overtime unless it was absolutely necessary.

After a bit of thought, he sent an additional message, that if Tin was home before him, he should wear the normal collar and wait for him. If Can was home first, he would wait for him in the bedroom.

Can didn't know which one he'd prefer – Tin being first and already waiting for him, no more delays, or he himself being first, with time to prepare.

He had barely sent the last message, when he received Tin's answer: Yes, Master.

Followed by a grinning emoji.

Ah, and this was one of the many reasons why Can loved being with Tin so much. He was always so enthusiastic about the Master thing, as Can continued to refer to it in his head, and he never needed to worry that Tin wouldn't listen and obey willingly.

There had been a few instances where either of them – Can more often than Tin – just hadn't been in the mood for it, in which case they did something else, and it was fine. But if they both agreed that they wanted to, there was never any unnecessary resistance from Tin just for the sake of it.

On the contrary, if Tin resisted, it was usually cause for Can to take a step back and ask Tin what the reason was – and help him find the headspace he needed to be in or suggest something else.

The prospect alone, of going home and trying out that new, more advanced, and also much prettier, rigging style, made Can forget his frustration about Ellie's overbearing attitude and Tin's earlier lapse of judgement.

The vibration of another message on his phone tore him out of his daydreams about ropes and knots.

Is there anything special I should prepare for? Tin wrote.

Can considered answering that it would be a surprise – but it was probably better if Tin knew. He might expect it to be about what had happened at TN Entertainment, and Can wasn't in any mood to deal with that at the moment, not before he had calmed down his frustration about his own coworker.