Chapter 3

Tin's POV

In five minutes, he would be here. He would finally be here.

They had agreed to meet in a small meeting room at Tin's office instead of holding their usual training session at Art Style Gym. They couldn't continue normal training before they hadn't settled their other potential relationship.

Tin had convinced Master Kirakorn that he would pay the normal cancellation fees, and that he shouldn't consider this as payment for their talk. It was merely to make sure that Art Style Gym didn't suffer a loss because the two of them needed to figure something out between them.

He had already sent his secretary home and had spent the last half an hour making sure nobody else would be at the office on his floor anymore once his personal trainer arrived.

For a short moment, Tin had contemplated inviting him to his condo in the city instead, or use his personal office – but he had seen the need for it to be a neutral and still private meeting place. An anonymous meeting room in his office building was neutral enough.

Like clockwork, exactly on time, Tin received the call from Master Kirakorn on his phone.

His heart was beating unreasonably fast. He didn't think he had ever felt so nervous before a date – and it wasn't even technically a date.

It was... more important.

They had to find an agreement. Tin didn't even want to think about the possibility that they wouldn't find enough common ground to go forward.

At least he knew that Master Kirakorn was interested on principle. They had exchanged a few general messages since their last training session, not just concerning the location for their meeting, but also vaguely touching on the content of their talk.

It had been obvious that Master Kirakorn had been doing the same kind of research Tin had done before he had suggested it – and what he had found couldn't have turned him off completely, or he wouldn't have agreed to meet like this.

While Tin got into the private elevator that was reserved for himself and a few of his most trusted collaborators, he contemplated the fact that this unassuming personal trainer had already succeeded in making the CEO of the most important entertainment company in the country greet him at the lobby in person.

Tin could do much more for him, if he merely batted an eyelid the right way.

The sight Tin was met with when he reached the lobby was something these halls probably had never seen before.

Master Kirakorn was waiting, hands folded in front of his chest – admiring the high ceilings and the modern glass architecture of the building. At first glance it didn't look like he had bothered putting on any special clothes, he sported a track suit like he usually did and he carried a battered and timeworn gym bag over his shoulders. However, when Tin got closer, and before he got noticed, he realised that the track suit appeared to be new and unworn.

Master Kirakorn had also made an effort to style his hair properly, clearly in an attempt to make himself look less boyish.

He had only half succeeded.

Tin could sometimes still hardly believe that Master Kirakorn was the same age as he, they could easily have met at university. Master looked so much younger.

But these looks had only fooled Tin once, right at the start of their first meeting – and he had long since come to see him with nothing but the utmost respect. Yes, the fact that you couldn't see his power at first glance only increased it in Tin's eyes – like he was privy to a secret only he knew.