Chapter 13

Tin's POV

By the time Can returned to the condo, Tin was so worked up already he was dying with anticipation.

As soon as he heard the elevator move, he got up from the couch and ran to the entrance, waiting eagerly like a puppy would wait for its master, which... well, wasn't that far off from what he actually was.

He had almost forgotten how terrifyingly handsome Can looked, and he was smitten by seeing him again. He was relaxed, smiling, in his characteristic track suit and carrying that gym bag, the one that Tin had come to associate with a magic source of pleasure. One surely full of new wonders, now that Can had unpacked yesterday's gear upstairs in Tin's room and had gone out to buy more.

Tin didn't care about roles and everything... he just wanted to drop onto his knees and beg Can or Master Kirakorn to take him, whichever of the two Can wanted to be.

Because Tin began to understand the nuances now. Can could have his way with him as both. But if there was no Master, Can was more playful and adventurous, trying things out, seeing how it turned out. If he was Master he had a plan he wanted to see unfold and Tin could only obey and assist him.

"Awww, look who's happy to see me," Can said, and ruffled through his hair in greeting, not commenting on Tin's position on the floor at all.

Tin found that he liked that. The more and more natural way his voluntary submission was simply accepted without question, without hesitation. It was so damn sexy to see how Can grew into his role in Tin's life and assumed it with confidence.

"Alright," Can said, dropping the bag onto the floor and giving Tin such a clear warning look to not even think about getting in proximity of it that Tin automatically cowered. "I'm going upstairs to get some of the other stuff, wait here and be ready to hear what Master has to say."

Master.

Tin's heart jumped and he had to wipe the stupid smile off his face.

Master meant Can had a plan. He must have been thinking about it while he had been outside. And Tin was ready, oh was he ready to see it unfold.

It felt like an eternity until Can finally came back downstairs.

Tin was surprised that he had changed into the light yoga clothes. He would have expected Master to prefer dark clothes and maybe something like leather and metal edges. But Can seemed to think otherwise.

Though Tin wouldn't need convincing to see the authority in this attire. He gulped at the memory of Can's perfect yoga positions this morning alone. Tin would get to worship breath-taking beauty rather than roughness.

Only after he had gotten over the sight of Can in the comfort and the might of his new clothes Tin noticed the fabric bag he was carrying, ropes already sticking out of it.

He watched Can throw it over to the gym bag, but not before pulling out the collar, though.

Master Kirakorn was serious, even before his full transformation.

"Before we start, let me give you the overview," Can said softly, holding his hand against Tin's cheek.

Tin nodded in agreement.

"I will put the collar onto you first, because you clearly crave it right now," he began.

Oh, yes, Tin did.

Crave it.

Badly.

"Then I'll give you the take-out food I bought and let you heat it up in the microwave. You can do that, can't you?"