Chapter 4: Run Free

*Lyric's POV*

I woke up on the couch inbetween 2 bodies, I sit up and see that i'm inbetween Ben and Danny. I look over to see Ash asleep on James. So I take another picture and decide to put it on twitter. "@TheeLyricWorsnop: aweawe, look at @cassells and @TheeAshTaylor, much perfect, such cute." I press "Tweet" and with that, it is sent. I decide to jump on Danny to wake him up. "Ow! What the fuck Lyric!?" Danny yells. I laugh, "I wanted you to wake up." I say still laughing. It doesn't surprise me that Sam, James, Ash, and Cam didn't wake up considering they are very light sleepers. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me down to the couch. "Ben, what are you doing?" I ask looking up at him. "Lay here with me." Ben said not loosening his grip. "Beeeeeeennnn." I whine trying to squirm out of his grip. When I finally break away, Ben begins to pout. "Ugh, come on lazy." I saw walking over to Ben sticking my hand out. He grabs my hand and gets up. "Come on you wanks, we are going to get food." Danny says. "Let me get the other fucks awake." I say gesturing to Ash, Sam, James, and Cam. I walk in the living room and jump on top of Sam and Cam. "Lyric, you're not to that big." Sam says shoving me off of him. "Grt up and go get ready." I say to them. They get up and head upstairs to their rooms. I creep up to Ash and get close to her ear, "ASH!" I yell in her ear making her fall off the couch. I burst into laughter. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ash says from the floor. "Come on, let's go get dressed we are going to get food." I tell her pulling her up to my room. We walk in my room and I close the door and Ash sits on my bed. "Sooo, you and Ben yeah?" She says with a wink. "We are just friends, so shut the fuck up and put this on." I say tossing her some clothes. I toss her a my chemical romance tanktop, black highwaisted shorts, and galaxy vans. I throw on one of Ben's 'Doors' shirts, black jeans, and combat boots. "Just friends ehh?" Ash says with a smirk. I flick her off and walk out of my room. Ash and I walk down stairs and Ben and James just stair the whole time. "Why don't you wankers take a picture?" I say with a laugh. They both blush and look away. "Awwweee, Lyric and Ben are matching again. How cute." Sam says. "Shut up mate." Ben says nudging him still looking at the ground. He looks so perfect. He always does. There is no possible way for Ben to look bad. I walk up to Ben and wrap my arms around Ben's neck and hug him. "When you blush its very very obvious." I whisper in his ear. "Well when its about you, there is no way I can hide it." Ben says and squeazes me in the hug. God, I love this boy so fucking much its unreal.

*Ben's POV*

Lyric looks absoulutly perfect in my shirt. I couldnt take my eyes off her for a second. "Why don't you wankers take a picture?" Lyric spoke making James and I blush. "Awwwweee, Lyric and Ben are matching again. How cute." Sam says. "Shut up mate." I said nudging him still looking at the ground. Just then, I feel a pair of tiny arms around my neck, "When you blush its very very obvious." Lyric whispered in my ear making shivers and chills go up my spine. I love her with all my heart. I just have to get the fucking courage to make her mine and only mine. "Well when its about you, there is no way I can hide it." I whisper back to her. Words cannot even fathom how inlove I am with this girl. I have never felt this way about any girl in my life. Sure, Ash, Danny, Sam, James, and Cam may say she likes me the way I like her but something just tells me she doesn't. I'm not quite sure what it is, but its horrible. I don't know what I would do without Lyric in my life. She literally makes me happier than I ever am. She pulled me out of my state of depression. No girl has ever been able to do that no matter how hard they tried. But Lyric did. And everyday after that happened, I fell deeper and deeper inlove with her. Lyric Austin Worsnop, my soon to be forever and always.

*A/N: It's literally almost 1 a.m so I decided to update! Do you guys like it so far? Tell me what you think! I would love your feedback on the story! Peaceskies my beautiful creatures of wattpad, I love you all!