Chapter 11: Believe

*Lyric's POV*

I woke up to the sound of James yelling. "WHO THE FUCK ATE MY TOMATO SOUP?! IT HAD MY NAME ON IT YOU ASSHOLES." James screams. I get up to go to the kitchen area to find James yelling at the rest of the guys and Ash laughing her ass off. "JAMES. CALM THE FUCK DOWN. WE WILL GET YOU MORE SOUP." I yell. "BUT-" James starts but I cut him off. "NO BUTS. NOW CALM THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW." I say pointing my finger at him. By this time, everyone had gotten silent. "I tried to tell you if you woke her up, all hell would break loose. I mean I have lived with her my whole life. Why do you all doubt me?" Danny says. "We are oblivious, okay." Cam says laughing. "Next time, i'll have your asses hanging above my fire place." I say with a slight laugh. They all look scared but soon start to laugh. Just then, the guys from Pierce The Veil walk onto the bus. "We could hear your loud asses all the way on our bus." Vic says laughing. Vic and I have become great friends since the tour had started. I found out he used to self- harm and is going through recovery as well. It's great to have someone like Vic. "What exactly happened?" Mike said looking confused. "James was being a baby because someone ate his tomato soup and everyone was yelling and woke me up." I said. "Oh, you done fucked up." Jaime says making us all laugh. "Well anyway, we were wondering if you guys wanted to go to disney world before we headed to South Carolina?" Tony asked. "IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION, OH MY FUCK. YES." I screech and run and hug Tony. "I'll take that as a yes. We are leaving at 1." Vic says. "Alright, see you then." Danny says, and they walk off our bus. It is 11:30 now. "I'm going to get ready." I say and run to my bunk. I grab a red Bring Me The Horizon shirt, black shorts, and all white high-top converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and decide to not put make up on because it's pretty hot outside. "Hey love." Ben said smiling at me. "Hello there." I said smiling back. "Promise not to leave me at Disney?" Ben said his face getting a little red. "I would never do that." I said hugging him. "Come on. Vic texted and said we are leaving early." Ben said grabbing my hand and leading me off the bus. We walk to out and everyone is already at the PTV bus. "ONWARD TO DISNEY!" Ash yells as we all get pile into a taxi. 

*skip carride bc im lazy*

We arrive at Disney, and it's packed. "Holy fucking shit." Danny says. "Okay, who tweeted or someshit saying we would be here?" I ask. Everyone but Ash's face goes red. "You fucking idiots!" I yell. We all get out of the taxi and go to the main entrance. "This is going to be hell." Cam says. "This is what you fuck faces get." I say with a laugh. "Hey, I'm going to use the restroom. Ash, come on." I say and pull her hand. "Ash, this place is crazy." I say fixing my ponytail. "I know come on, they are waiting. I walk out looking at my phone and I look up to see something I had hoped to never see in my life. Ben was kissing another girl. I cough making Ben pul away from the girl. "Lyric, I-" Ben starts but I just run. "LYRIC, COME BACK." Vic shouts. "Seriously Ben?! Every fucking time!" Danny shouts. I run until I can't feel my legs anymore. I end up on the complete opposite side of the park. I made a good choice on not wearing make up. "What are you doing here?" I look up to see the guys of Motionless In White standing in front of me. I stand up and hug the clostest to me, which was Ghost. "Whoa whoa, what happened?" I asked concerned, but still hugging me back. "I go to the bathroom and walk out to see Ben kissing some girl." I say looking at him. "Do they know where you're at?" He asked. "No, I ran as far as my legs could carry me." I say. I didn't even notice Chris had walked away until he walked up to us. "That was Danny. He said Ben wants you to meet him at the front of the park." Chris says. "Okay.." I say and start to head that way. "Be safe." Ghost says and hugs me. "I will." I say and walk away. I spot Ben on a park bench looking horrible. "Lyric, I'm so sorry. I didn't kiss her. She is my ex and she wanted to get back at me for breaking up with her and once she found our we were going to be here she found us. I promise I would never do anything to hurt you. I need you and love you see much. Please, forgive me." Ben said pleading. "You're lucky I love you." I say with a slight smile. "Come on, the guys want us to meet them on the other side of the park." I say grabbing Ben's hand. Wow, this is going to be one hell of a tour.

*A/N: IM SO SORRY, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 80 YEARS. I HAVE BEEN SO OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL AND UGH. BUT HERE IS AN UPDATE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOMETIME THIS WEEK. MAYBE MONDAY OR TUESDAY. AGAIN, I AM SO SO SO SORRY. I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS WHO KEEP READING THIS. PEACESKIES, MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF WATTPAD. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH