Part 10

A/n- before I start I wanted to apologize for some things. I realized I spelled Jaiden wrong and that this fan fiction sucks and I'm sorry for taking so long to update I got grounded oof
Also what if they read like the fanfics and be like "yo wtf" XD

James POV

I sat on the couch and observed the room. It was similar to my living room yet with a dramatic change, but I couldn't tell how. "So how have you been?" I asked Adam who seemed lost in space. "O-Oh Ive been good, you?" He responded "I've been good , so what was you doing earlier , not forcing you to tell but I'm curious" I asked him. "Nothing important just getting sketches done for a video" he responded then sat next to me.

Adams POV
I sat next to him and all of a sudden felt lovey dovey. I didn't want to make James feel uncomfortable so I just grabbed the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him , he took a minute to respond. "What about that truth or dare movie?" He replied. "Didn't that scare you last time?" "Yeah but i can take it now"
I put it on the movie and laid the remote down. I laid back into the couch waiting for something to happen. I noticed something was different about James, he seemed sad? I don't know. "Hey um you okay" I said and nudged him in the shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine..i guess I'm just weird today" he said and smiled. (AN: no he's not depressed okay he's just a little lovey dovey like Adam okay? Okay.)

James POV
I wasn't sad I don't really know what I was feeling. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, I was paying attention to Adam. I was focusing on his face features and such. I don't think he noticed me cause he was focused on the movie like really focused. "Hey I'll be right back" I said and got  up. I walked to the bathroom (don't ask how he knows where it is) and looked in the mirror. "You gotta tell him one day" I said to myself then immediately regretted cause I forgot to close the door. "Who you gotta tell what to one day" said Adam nearby. "Uhm nothing!" I said and closed the door.
Once I was done freaking out I walked  out and sat back on the couch.  "Hey can I ask you something? " Adam said suddenly.  "Sure.. What is it? " I asked.  "Why is it that in the video jaiden was acting weird and so was you? "
"Well,  I don't know she seemed fine but I dont know" I answered hesitantly.  "Aww does James have a crushh " He said clearly joking but I felt heart broken.  "N-No I'm not even str-" I said then quickly stopped myself.  "Wait your not straight? " He asked.  "I'm bi" I answered then looked away.  "Well im actually bi as well so your not alone! " He said then looked back at the tv-

A/n: hey guys yes I finally updated plus it's summer so I can update more  ^^