Chapter 8

I have awakened it's still dark outside, but I have to be emotionally and stable ready. This morning, I'm going to visit him and be with him half a day. I can't say that I'm ready after everything he did to me.

My mom is still sleeping, which means I can leave without questioning. I left a quick note for her on the entrance. Without even noticing, time went by fast and Zack is already outside. The moment has come for Tyler and me to talk.

"Good morning, babe you look nice," he says with a quick kiss. There is something that is telling me he's worried. I mean should he be worried?. I'm with him now, and he just said I look nice. When I'm wearing my worn out Colton Haynes t-shirt with ripped jeans.

"I will see you at five then?." He gives a nod, as an answer and drives away. The door is open like it always is. This has always been my issue with them.

"Zack, is it you, zack?," he repeats but I can find myself to speak. When I walk inside his room and see him sitting up. I am lost in his shirtless-bruised-body and messy hair. This is too much for me already.

"No, it's me Tyler. I will be taking care of you today," I tell him and receive a smile from him. If he thinks I'm over what happened, he is in for a surprise.

"Thanks...for doing this," he says laying back down to his bed. I grab a chair and sit quietly next to him. This is so awkward and we happen to make it worst.

"Yea...no problem." I have no idea how to or what to do. Zack should have left a list or something for me. He has all these medications next to him that I know nothing about.

"I know Zack asked you...you two are dating." Tyler sounds so hurt right now. How could I feel bad for him after everything? I should be happy, that he is feeling the pain, I felt back in Tennesse.

"Yes, Tyler, Zack and I are together." The room has gone more silent than before. He is just laying there looking up at the roof. I think he wants to tell me something, but he can't say it.

"I'm sorry...for everything. I have no idea what happened to be back there. And I know you are hurt and have moved on already. But I love you and I know you still love me. You are still hurt, I know it's not easy to forgive me. I was an asshole to you and chose my job for you. When you were my everything and the only one there for me. I just want it to say I'm sorry." He says and tears begin to roll from his eyes.

"Tyler...please don't," I tell him and when I try to leave the room, he pulls me back. He grunts from the pain from his other arm and somehow I find my self caressing it. Tyler is burning and I don't think it's from his broken leg or arm.

I hate when he looks at me like this. His eyes go wide and you can see them go clear brown. I missed my reflection in his eyes and have them this close. My lips have crashed into his and I can tell it took him by surprise. He is kissing back and I expected him to stop me. I can't stop, this is what I was afraid of. Tyler is like a drug to me and I can't stop myself not now.

He is kissing my kneck like only he can. And my hand is going all over his body. I can't stop trembling from every kiss his leaving me. This feels so good and it's been so long since we have done this. This is so wrong but we can't stop each other. We both have grunt and moan from our bodies burning. I have unzipped his pants and I can't believe what is happening. I'm on top of him and I can feel him so hard inside me. The tears rolling from my eyes are for once from pleasure this time. He feels so good inside me and that look he has on right now it's so satisfying.

We are actually doing it and Zack can come at any second. I haven't thought about him until now. He has come inside me and that woke me up. I have moved to the other side of his bed to cover my face.

What did I just do? What did we just do?. This is bad really bad. We are both just laying next to each other in silence. Tyler keeps trying to say something but nothing comes out.

"I...I'm sorry," he says turning to look towards me. For some reason, I find myself saying "sorry" back to him. This was all me, to begin with. This all too confusing for me, I don't know if I can do this.