Chapter 2 / The hotel pt 1

I wake up at 3am, everyone else asleep. Dan looks so cute when he is sleeping. That's makes me smile a bit. I check my phone and see I have 100 'I'm sorry, I will make it up to you' texts from my mum. I just ignore it. They don't mean anything to me anymore. I remembered what had happened last night and I start to cry a little. That's when I hear Dan wake up. "Kaz?" I hear him call my name and pretend to sleep again. I hear him get out of bed and feel him come into mine and cuddle me tight. I push myself into him a little and he kisses my head. This was kind of like a dream come true!

I turn around to see his sleepy blue eyes looking at me. "what's up beautiful?" He says in an uncontrollably sexy, tired voice. "I'm sorry" I say holding back tears. "what for?" "telling u my problems and making u upset. I probably seem like a right bitch" I say in response. He lifts my chin up with his finger and thumb and kisses my lips slightly. "wow" I say with wife eyes "I've been dying to do that since the concert" he tells me kissing me again. Of course I kiss back. "this is like a dream come true" I blurt out making him smile and laugh a bit. "now...do u really seem like a bitch?" He says smiling at me. "erm.....no?" I say hoping it's the right answer to his question. "good girl" he says causing me to bite my lip. He doesn't notice and falls asleep holding me. I fall asleep with him just like a dream.

Dans.POV:

Wow! She is the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Scars or no scars she is still beautiful. I had to make the first move and that was the perfect time. Boys are asleep, I need to comfort her

...sweet. She is so cute sleeping. She sleeps with one hand on her cheek and the other on her belly. It's so adorable. I think there is a little thing between Kaz's friend and mike. I am not gonna bother asking. I really like Kaz but I have no idea how to tell her. Should I even tell her? I'm so confuised! AAAAHHHH! I really have no clue what to do! Ok Dan calm down get a hold of yourself....you need sleep. Go back to sleep and maybe it might help.

She is so perfect! I mean just...her blue eyes, golden brown hair, perfect smile she is the one for me I can feel it!